THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 104 matches

by guzler
Thu Apr 23, 2026 6:25 am
Forum: OTHER
Topic: CBCT 3d cone scan
Replies: 0
Views: 15080

CBCT 3d cone scan

Hello just sharing information .


I did so many dental X‑rays and nobody found my extra tooth until I got a CBCT scan



For years I’ve had bad breath (since age 8). from nose and mouth Multiple dentists. Multiple regular X‑rays (panoramic, periapical). Nothing.

Then I finally did a CBCT scan (3D ...
by guzler
Sat Dec 21, 2024 6:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38212

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath

Hello , can you please list the bacteria that they have found on your test , just like winter soldier did .
thanks
by guzler
Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38212

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath

thank you so much for the information. i was asking incase we have the same bacteria infection then i will rely on the dosage ,
thanks again
by guzler
Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
Replies: 27
Views: 38212

Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath

congratulation winter soldier , i have a question, how did you cure your h pylorie bacteria the second time , did you take antibiotic also can you share with us the dosage of all your suplements . your feed back wil be really apreciated in this matter .
by guzler
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Replies: 22
Views: 62699

Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable

im also on carnivore diet , it has been two weeks im seeing imporevement i do think everyone shoud give it a try , jessi you should try it i know it is extremly dificult but we dont have any choice .
by guzler
Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What happend to all the old members?
Replies: 21
Views: 11792

Re: What happend to all the old members?

HI jess, still here
by guzler
Sun May 14, 2023 10:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Replies: 35
Views: 77317

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

HI SEARCHING, DID YOU HAVE NOSE BREATH ALSO

thanks
by guzler
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272827

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

I put 10 ml of chlorox and added 200 ml if water
IAM really scared
by guzler
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272827

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
by guzler
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Replies: 27
Views: 9723

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

just to let you know there is one in Santa Ana , just go yelp and look for ozone therapy in orange county .
by guzler
Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
Replies: 30
Views: 11290

i guess , i"m out of luck maybe next time if you come in to LA . i hope you have a speedy recovery.
by guzler
Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
Replies: 30
Views: 11290

congratulation Jess , i hope this is your cure . are you still in los angeles if so let me know , im in LA also , thanks Jess
by guzler
Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Meet up?
Replies: 13
Views: 6579

Hi what parts of southern California are you guys from ?
im in the inland empire .
by guzler
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171057

thanks 9 years for your help , just to let you know im also planing to go to larian as i live in san bernardino county california , believe it or not when i was doing research on best ENT in southern california he pops up as one the most knowledgeable , check him up on yelp .also for the best gastro ...
by guzler
Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171057

Hi 9 years to findcure.could you tell me which doctor did you go to in beverly hills as i live in los angeles . please
thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗