THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by goldenbrown
Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question for the men here
Replies: 15
Views: 8499

I know how you feel. I stil have love life despite my BB
I been with my bf for 4 months now.
Saying that though I scrape tongue, drink a pint of water, gargle with all sorts of mouthwashes and chew gum the whole time before I see him so its an effort...
lol
by goldenbrown
Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Hospitalised and so alone
Replies: 8
Views: 3876

I know how you feel. I'm 16 and I overdosed and ended up in hospital.
I just can't cope anymore you know x
by goldenbrown
Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Is this really my life?
Replies: 10
Views: 7272

i'm really sorry to hear your story. I just chew gum to mask it, it's like hell. I' only 16 and I've had it since I was young. I wish I were dead.
by goldenbrown
Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gluten Allergy
Replies: 3
Views: 2440

I posted a post like this about a month ago.
It's such a hard to stick too but I did quite well for two weeks then I couldnt resist pizza lol.
My breath did improve a bit whilst on it
I've started eaten gluten again and my bb has got worse
so maybe?
wish you luck
x
by goldenbrown
Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating and bb
Replies: 20
Views: 8543

Aww congratulations!
I have a boyfriend but the amount of time I spend cleaning my tongue and mouth before I see him! If only he knew! I chew gum 24/7 and that masks the smell so I can kiss and everything.
by goldenbrown
Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gluten intolerance and BB
Replies: 3
Views: 3500

yeah i know what you mean, I'm not really sure.
Well good luck!! ;)
by goldenbrown
Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gluten intolerance and BB
Replies: 3
Views: 3500

Gluten intolerance and BB

Hey all I never knew this but gluten intolerance and celiacs cause bad breath.
My mother randomly said to me 'do you think your gluten intolerant?'
I read online that it causes bb and that if you cut it out of your diet it goes away.
I pray that it does.
by goldenbrown
Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how do you know if it's yoru tonsils causing BB?
Replies: 1
Views: 1511

how do you know if it's yoru tonsils causing BB?

Just wondered.
Thanks in advance.
by goldenbrown
Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I just want a cure.....
Replies: 8
Views: 7234

i know how you feel.
hopefully one day all of us will be cured and have a normal life :(
by goldenbrown
Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nationality
Replies: 34
Views: 14369

white/romany
by goldenbrown
Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my story with this awful condition.
Replies: 3
Views: 2579

my story with this awful condition.

Hey I'm 16 and from the UK.
I didn't know there was a website like this but I'm glad that there is so I don't have to suffer alone anymore!
I first kind of noticed I had BB when I was 11/12 when someone rudely make a remark.
I have aspergers so I find it hard to speak to people anyway but from then ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗