THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Jay7
Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The opportunities passed and the feeling of frustration...
Replies: 5
Views: 2326

I also feel the same, broke up with my girl 3 years ago and had this BB. I know she wants to get back together but I just can't talk to her face to face. I love her, but I know the result even we get back together. I have to let her go, it just hurt so much at this moment.

I'm starting to get very ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗