THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 23 matches

by HaveFaith
Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I want to kiss...
Replies: 20
Views: 6994

Re: I want to kiss...

MissPretty wrote:I want to kiss my boyfriend and live a normal life like everyone else. Why should we have to suffer this way? Why? I hate my life !! :cry:
Wow, first of all you have a boyfriend so your life isn't as bad. And you can kiss...try kissing after you brush your teeth ??
by HaveFaith
Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Hobbies?
Replies: 8
Views: 19606

Hobbies?

What do you guys do for fun? Or to get your mind off of bb? I can say i used to be on this site alot before that I became so consumed of my problem and it was preventing me from living. Then I went back to the real world and did things to get my mind off of this. For example I workout regularly read ...
by HaveFaith
Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Holistic cure?
Replies: 9
Views: 3589

I suppose so, probably if you see a Gastrointestinal doctor. I might do that too and they would prob prescribe me medication. What I take now is natural supplements to help kill the yeast and assist in digesting foods.
by HaveFaith
Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Holistic cure?
Replies: 9
Views: 3589

@Tibya

Yeah unfortunately Naturopath isn't covered. For me it was a free first visit, and then after I pay about $80/appointment which insurance reimburses me with. But she sent me to see a food allergist and depending how many things he tests you for (e.g., food senstivity, mold sensitivity ...
by HaveFaith
Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Holistic cure?
Replies: 9
Views: 3589

Holistic cure?

Hey guys!

After many years of searching for what the root of my problem was, I was relieved to find out that it is candida in my intestinal tract. How? I went to a Naturopath doctor, that was my last hope. Many times we look for short-cuts and easy solutions for this problem, but what we really ...
by HaveFaith
Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37769

Hi for those who've done this successfully, could you explain in detail how you do it?

Because tilting my head back only lets the water go straight down my throat or inhaling gently doesn't collect the solution into my mouth completely and when I stop squeezing the bottle, all the solution just ...
by HaveFaith
Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: YAHOO messenger & MSN
Replies: 17
Views: 7703

I'm adding you alll
by HaveFaith
Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dairy Products.
Replies: 0
Views: 1198

Dairy Products.

Haven't been on this in a minute, still no progress. Well I did put myself on a little diet back in late Dec to mid-January. I stopped drinking juice, eating sugary foods, cut out CHEESE and I did notice a difference pertaining my mucus production. But then I summbed to the temptations of cheese ...
by HaveFaith
Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have found the cure to my bad breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4336

I recommend grapefruit seed extract
by HaveFaith
Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: GSE
Replies: 0
Views: 1413

GSE

...I was on another forum (this would apply to those w/nasal odour) and someone posted that putting a few drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract along with the saline solution and do the nasal irrigation helped them rid of their nasal odour. So I just wanted to give those w/that prob a heads up. You can ...
by HaveFaith
Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where is it coming from?
Replies: 6
Views: 2643

Nostril's are inflammed. Feel a thick mucus feeling in my throat, sometimes. ENT said I have it too.
by HaveFaith
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The Bad Breath Checklist
Replies: 18
Views: 12497

Thank you for this! I might try some..
by HaveFaith
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone changed their diet?
Replies: 5
Views: 2484

Keep trying everyone!!
You fail when you give up. I gave up temporaily one day I'd push this to the back of my mind and say, "It'll go away soon." No it won't! Not unless I do something about it. Just think, cuz I've thought about why live if this is how my life is going to be? But you know what ...
by HaveFaith
Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone changed their diet?
Replies: 5
Views: 2484

Has anyone changed their diet?

I honestly have to cut out certain foods, this relates to the whole collection of "bad" bacteria in your intestine...things that can cause that are: spicy foods, dairy etc. So I'm gonna cut down on the white flour I eat and switch to some whole grain products. That and I've cut down on dairy, sugary ...
by HaveFaith
Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: This can't be life
Replies: 13
Views: 6749

Often times, I think there's no cure for me..but then i have faith, one day I'll "free" myself of this and you will too :) but as for your problem..i don't really know much about root canal's and the source of odour coming from your teeth. Maybe it's because food gets stuck somewhere in the gums and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗