Haven't been on this in a minute, still no progress. Well I did put myself on a little diet back in late Dec to mid-January. I stopped drinking juice, eating sugary foods, cut out CHEESE and I did notice a difference pertaining my mucus production. But then I summbed to the temptations of cheese. Ugh. Now the thing with dairy products is, I know it creates excess mucus in the throat but lactose is in dairy...so does cutting out foods with lactose (which is basically in everything..) also count as dairy products??
Because I eat a lot of carbs as well and I know that contributes to mucus in my throat :/ oh and protein-densed foods ...[/i]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dairy Products.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.