THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 19 matches
- Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hibiclens has been working for my breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4736
thanks guys. I read that it works for some people for only a small period of time, so im hoping it will not stop working for me also. I didn't use it last night and I did not get any reactions today. My breath had a normal morning breath smell, it least to me, and still no sour taste present. But ...
- Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hibiclens has been working for my breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4736
Hibiclens has been working for my breath
Hello everyone, I havent posted in about a year or two. I have been plagued with bad breath and body odor for about nine years now, and not a day goes by when I wonder how my life could have been different if I didn't have either of the two. Through out high school and college i spent much money ...
- Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bacterial vaginosis and bad breath??(Thanku aydinmur)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 28504
- Sat May 15, 2010 3:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update on Doxycycline
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7046
Update on Doxycycline
Hi guys. I just wanted to tell you that I finished my 30 day round of doxycycline a couple of weeks ago. Sadly to say it did not work for my bad breath at all. In fact, it is as if I didn't take it in the first place. But I am not surprised.
However, for a while whenever I used to sweat underneath ...
However, for a while whenever I used to sweat underneath ...
- Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm a happy girl
- Replies: 26
- Views: 32495
- Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: No progress thus far
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1167
No progress thus far
Hey guys. Today is my twelfth day since I have been taking doxycycline and I have not smelled an improvement in my breath. Today I was on the bus and got a reaction from a passenger who was sitting next to me. After he asked me a question he put his hand over his nose; we all know what that means ...
Just a thought...
Are you sure you are not depressed? I have been suffering from the same symptoms you described and last year I thought they were due to candida. However, after much time passed I began to realize that I was suffering from depression. I also had a pap smear done that clarified I was not positive for ...
- Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I started Fluconazole
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4992
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I started Fluconazole
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4992
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I started Fluconazole
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4992
I have bad news
I have bad news. I am NOT going to continue fluconazole. I was diognosed with lyme disease today and now I have to take something called Doxycycline HYC so that I can get rid of it (thank god it was caught early). Anyway I am so sorry to anyone who was looking forward to any changes in my breath. I ...
- Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I started Fluconazole
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4992
Side effects (?)
Ok guys. I'm on my ninth day of biozole and I haven't noiced any changes in my breath yet. I just wanted to tell you that today my tongue feels weird. I don't know if it's from the fluconazole or the wellbutrin. When I first noticed it, my tongue felt kind of slimy, like my mouth was dry or ...
- Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
- Replies: 52
- Views: 19806
I understand your concerns but...
I understand your concerns. I would raise the same questions if i were the owner of a site and someone was selling prescriptions drugs. HOWEVER, i personally do not believe theat keeptrying is a fraud. He is obviously just trying to help people on this forum overcome bad breath the way he was able ...
- Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I started Fluconazole
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4992
I started Fluconazole
Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that today i started my biozole treatment that will last for 14 days (thanks to KeepTryying :) ) I will post any changes that i notice in my breath along the way, and at the very end of my treatment. If you don't see any posts from me during the treatment, assume ...
- Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fluconozole with Wellbutrin
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2031
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fluconozole with Wellbutrin
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2031
Fluconozole with Wellbutrin
Hey guys. Keeptrying already sent me fluconozal which most of you know is an antifungal. However, i will probably be starting Wellbutrin sometime next week since I suffer from serious depression. Do you guys think it is safe? I really want to take the antifungal as soon as I get it, but I read that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.