Hey guys. Keeptrying already sent me fluconozal which most of you know is an antifungal. However, i will probably be starting Wellbutrin sometime next week since I suffer from serious depression. Do you guys think it is safe? I really want to take the antifungal as soon as I get it, but I read that it may be unsafe to take an antifungal and an antidepressant simultaneously.
-Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fluconozole with Wellbutrin
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Hey Corrin,
Your question is really one that you should be asking your doctor next week when you see him/her. If you plan on starting Wellbutrin sometime next week, then I strongly encourage you to inquire with your doctor about any possible interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin when you are in his/her office. If you do not want to wait until next week, then you can go into any pharmacy in America and ask the local pharmacist if there are any interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin. Last I checked it was still free in America to consult with a pharmacist.
Your question is really one that you should be asking your doctor next week when you see him/her. If you plan on starting Wellbutrin sometime next week, then I strongly encourage you to inquire with your doctor about any possible interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin when you are in his/her office. If you do not want to wait until next week, then you can go into any pharmacy in America and ask the local pharmacist if there are any interactions between Fluconazole and Wellbutrin. Last I checked it was still free in America to consult with a pharmacist.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.