THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by QuietShyGuy
Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19796

Open Letter to Jimi

I want everyone to know that I stand 100% behind KT. In the internet age, anyone can order any medicine, anywhere, and anytime. KT is just offering his story and antifungal in case someone doesn't feel comfortable ordering from some online sham Rx. Or in my case, having to go through 10 x $30 copays ...
by QuietShyGuy
Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101491

Thank You KeepTrying

KeepTrying - God bless you for your post.

My life could echo your post. I feel like your long lost brother. I've always had excellent oral hygeine, a successful science career (except for extreme shyness due to BB), family etc (I'm 35 yo). But, I've always heard the comments, experienced the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗