THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Open letter to keeptrying09

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
QuietShyGuy
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 am

Open Letter to Jimi

Post by QuietShyGuy »

I want everyone to know that I stand 100% behind KT. In the internet age, anyone can order any medicine, anywhere, and anytime. KT is just offering his story and antifungal in case someone doesn't feel comfortable ordering from some online sham Rx. Or in my case, having to go through 10 x $30 copays to have a doctor tell me I've got a fungal infection.

I didn't want to put KT in a compromising position, so I ordered antifungal independently from one online Rx and it didn't come through. I ordered from a second and it did come through. These orders are actually much more expensive than what KT was offering. KT- thanks for sharing your story and God bless you.

See: Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 am Post subject: Thank You KeepTrying

Kindest regards
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Wow, I just read through all the post regarding KeepTrying09!

I think everyone is missing the point. It really doesn't matter whether or not he is or isn't trying to help people or is or isn't making money. The point is WHO WHO WHO WHO in the world would order medication and actually take it from someone they don't know???? That totally blows my mind! It's scary enough taking something from a dr. let alone someone you have never met! Wow, I don't know if that's out of desperation or pure stupidity! You don't really know what you are getting. At least if you got a hold of something bad from a pharmacy you could trace it back that is if you are still standing to do it! I don't know.....it just seems so crazy to me!!!

Susie
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Susie wrote:Wow, I just read through all the post regarding KeepTrying09!

I think everyone is missing the point. It really doesn't matter whether or not he is or isn't trying to help people or is or isn't making money. The point is WHO WHO WHO WHO in the world would order medication and actually take it from someone they don't know???? That totally blows my mind! It's scary enough taking something from a dr. let alone someone you have never met! Wow, I don't know if that's out of desperation or pure stupidity! You don't really know what you are getting. At least if you got a hold of something bad from a pharmacy you could trace it back that is if you are still standing to do it! I don't know.....it just seems so crazy to me!!!

Susie
Actually that's not the point at all, but I do understand your concern nevertheless.

You are right that taking medications can be scary sometimes, regardless of where it comes from. But I think the point here is actually availability and cost. In the United States and other developed countries, medications are often much more expensive than what you can get them for in other countries. Unfortunately it just has to do with economics. People in developed countries are able to afford to pay more for medications (at least that's what the major pharmaceutical companies think) therefore the market price of medications in those countries are going to be much much higher than what you could acquire them for in other countries where the per capita income of the people is not as high. Additionally, most of the time in other countries generic versions of the medication are available, whereas again in the West, no such generic version exists because pharmaceutical companies keep them out of the market with things like patents, lawsuits, etc.

I wouldn't call the people on this forum stupid. They are far from it actually. They are just trying to find the reason as to why they have bad breath. If they are able to do that with the assistance of a doctor, then that's really great and what I've always recommended. The only reason I ever offered those medications were because not everyone is able to find a doctor who is willing to explore every possibility in regards to bad breath, and because not everyone in the world can even afford to see a doctor, let alone buy prescription medications in their country. Not everyone has health insurance after all (and in this economy not everyone has a job even!)

So for you Susie, ordering medications online might seem like a crazy thing to do. And if you ordered them from some random Online Pharmacy, then I would agree with you actually. But I am not an online pharmacy. I am only 1 person. I have no interest in deceiving people, nor do I have any desire to harm them. Every medication I sent out came from a licensed pharmacy here in Thailand. Believe it or not, they actually do have government agencies here that monitor and regulate pharmaceuticals. There is a Thai FDA which does pretty much the same thing as the US FDA.

And as a final point (and this comes directly from the USA) there are hundreds of thousands of people (a large portion of them senior citizens) who have turned to ordering medications from online pharmacies located in Canada and elsewhere, as medications are often cheaper there than what these people have to pay in America (even with Medicare). Which would you suggest, telling a senior citizen that they have to either ration or do without their medications they get from America because they can't afford to buy the amount they need? Or would you suggest they order the medications they need from somewhere in the world where it is actually cheaper. If you put yourself in these people's shoes, then perhaps the whole idea wouldn't sound so "crazy" for you.
mitc

Post by mitc »

I had fecal breath odor for YEARS. Talked to many doctors who I am sure thought that I was crazy....I finally had a friend who suffers too, send me a eBook he bought 5 or 6 months ago he ask me how his breath smelt and didn’t smell a thing. He said the eBook amongst much else had him stop eating dairy food/ soft drinks and coffee/tea. So I’m like reading it and doing all the stuff it says to do. Thinking this has to be bull. But after a few days my tongue started turning red and felt nice. I worked up the courage to ask a friend how my breath smelt and he’s like I don’t smell anything. Now I’m thinking all those years of humiliation and I could have solved it ffs! There’s a site about it called Badhalitosisbreath. Com. When I read the site I felt sorry for the guy as he clearly had a real tough time with his bad breath, which pretty much ruined his school years. At lest he found a way to beat his bad breath and is letting others know how. Post this everywhere you to help people!! Thanks
mitc

Post by mitc »

I
Last edited by mitc on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

keeptrying09,
I want to make it very clear I do not think anyone on this site is stupid. I just wanted to make my point that it is VERY VERY dangerous ordering medication and taking it from a total stranger on the internet. I think it's very nice of you to try to help people out though. I just don't agree with the way you are doing it.

As far as the FDA......I wouldn't trust them if they said the sky was blue even though I know it's blue I would have to research it myself. So really the FDA isn't very comforting.

As far as senior citizens, I don't blame them from ordering from a reputable pharmacy, but if my Grandma said she met some guy on the internet and he said he would sell her some antibiotics and antifungals and she was going to do it I would think she lost her mind. Alzheimers or something.

Anyway I hope we can agree to disagree. By the way I have taken both of these at different times and still have bb. But I have never taken them at the same time so who knows it might work.

Susie
fess
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 pm

tick for tack

Post by fess »

KT,

whats up. im fess to this platform we speak.. i f i may say so you make people have
strong opinions on your post blog reply blah blah whatever you call this stuff. but
i like it. i think your more good hearted then in the scam sham weird out shaman of sorts.
but mostly i think you have a higher thinkin then most here. by no means do i fit a scholar
of minds. im a 38 latino with a assoc. that performs x-rays and cat scans for a living.
but i try to think pass the obvious and quite frankly need some moral boost. im not gay, im
straight and love my women of any creed. but i would like your insights on matters
on and off the topic. k.i.t.
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: tick for tack

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Susie wrote:keeptrying09,
I want to make it very clear I do not think anyone on this site is stupid. I just wanted to make my point that it is VERY VERY dangerous ordering medication and taking it from a total stranger on the internet. I think it's very nice of you to try to help people out though. I just don't agree with the way you are doing it.
I respect your opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with what I'm doing. I guess the old saying applies here..."You can please some people some of the time, but you can't please everyone all of the time."
Susie wrote:As far as the FDA......I wouldn't trust them if they said the sky was blue even though I know it's blue I would have to research it myself. So really the FDA isn't very comforting.
While the FDA is not a perfect organization, they are also not some killer organization that has no regard for public health. They may have short comings, but then again what government agency doesn't. But for the most part, they are there to protect the general public and to regulate medications as well as monitor them to make sure they don't pose a danger to the masses. And personally I feel a lot better having an FDA. Imagine what the pharmaceutical industry would be without them....
Susie wrote:As far as senior citizens, I don't blame them from ordering from a reputable pharmacy, but if my Grandma said she met some guy on the internet and he said he would sell her some antibiotics and antifungals and she was going to do it I would think she lost her mind. Alzheimers or something.
All of those reputable pharmacies had to start from somewhere. Reputation is something that you earn, it's not something that you start off with from the beginning. All of those reputable online pharmacies have been in business for years, and have good customer feedback which is what makes them reputable. I am not an online pharmacy, and I most certainly haven't been sending out medications for years, but I do believe that I've already proven that when I say I will send out medications then I will do it. Ask anyone on this forum who ordered medications from me, they will all tell you I am sincere when I say I will send them. And again the medications do come from a licensed pharmacy. Believe it or not there are good people in this world who want to help others.
Susie wrote:Anyway I hope we can agree to disagree. By the way I have taken both of these at different times and still have bb. But I have never taken them at the same time so who knows it might work.
Of course we can agree to disagree. I respect your opinion. :)

And perhaps taking them both at the same time would help. You never know unless you try, so maybe you should try it.
fess wrote:KT,

whats up. im fess to this platform we speak.. i f i may say so you make people have
strong opinions on your post blog reply blah blah whatever you call this stuff. but
i like it. i think your more good hearted then in the scam sham weird out shaman of sorts.
but mostly i think you have a higher thinkin then most here. by no means do i fit a scholar
of minds. im a 38 latino with a assoc. that performs x-rays and cat scans for a living.
but i try to think pass the obvious and quite frankly need some moral boost. im not gay, im
straight and love my women of any creed. but i would like your insights on matters
on and off the topic. k.i.t.
Thanks Fess. Your kind words are appreciated. Whatever insights I have I try to share them here. Of course let me know if you wanted to ask me something specifically.

Just out of curiosity sake, why do you assume i'm gay? It's weird that you mentioned it the way you did, almost as if you are assuming I am...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗