:cry:
Just to ask does Thera breath really work ..I live in Africa ..I have been to doctors and doctors they keep telling me that I need to brush more. Until recent when one doctor told me it was a sinus infection he gave me drugs but they didn't work.
I have had this problem for years and its ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: best product for reducing bad breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2098
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.