THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: best product for reducing bad breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2098
Hi tashii, I tried Therabreath for a while 2 years ago. It was helping me, but when I stopped, my bb came back. I used the starter kit with the ordinary one. But since my case is chronic so I got the kit for Chronic use, it was really Ok. If you want to try, try looking for their connections in your ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.