THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 76 matches
- Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I could smell my BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3116
Last week I took metronidazol and oxitetracyclin beacuse I went to a meeting. Although my mouth was so fresh and no stinky saliva and no tongue coat, my BB was not reduced 100%. Shockingly I notice the BB from my nose for the first time ( I suspected long time about it since people reactions without ...
- Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ASKING TO HELP YOU AGAIN..Ok? or not?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 13334
IVS-SIBO
Hi Renato, did you ever take the supplements and if so did they eventually help your situation?
Before been prescribed with the serotonin supplement, Dr. did not tell me exactly how it supposed to work, so I just tried it for one day since it was so drowsy.
But now, Im making sure my SIBO is ...
Before been prescribed with the serotonin supplement, Dr. did not tell me exactly how it supposed to work, so I just tried it for one day since it was so drowsy.
But now, Im making sure my SIBO is ...
- Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I could smell my BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3116
I could smell my BB
Interestingly, I can smell the bad breath coming from my nose when in a room with more people or when I smell the normal breath of other person who talks close to my face. I just breath normally without opening my mouth and still smell that odor. Initially I believed it was that person or somebody ...
- Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ASKING TO HELP YOU AGAIN..Ok? or not?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 13334
Serotonine and IVS
My GE doctor long time ago suggested me to take a serotonin supplements to correct normal nervous functions.
At that time, I found it useless since my problem was not imaginary bad breath and my depression was because the social impact of having BB.
However, the dysfunction of Ilea cecal valve ...
At that time, I found it useless since my problem was not imaginary bad breath and my depression was because the social impact of having BB.
However, the dysfunction of Ilea cecal valve ...
- Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SIBO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3430
SIBO
Ok. Im here again.
I was diagnosed with SIBO almost a year ago.
I was under antibiotics, and as always, it helped just during the time I took it.
Then I got confused as Jimmy in this site.
I focused on my PND these last 6 months, because I truly believed that the cause of my BB was my nose and ...
I was diagnosed with SIBO almost a year ago.
I was under antibiotics, and as always, it helped just during the time I took it.
Then I got confused as Jimmy in this site.
I focused on my PND these last 6 months, because I truly believed that the cause of my BB was my nose and ...
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have failed again
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5146
Very close
Billie.
My symptoms are pretty similar as yours. Im under evalution by my GE doctor to find the cause. Im very close and it will surprise me.
I'll be back to you in one month.
My symptoms are pretty similar as yours. Im under evalution by my GE doctor to find the cause. Im very close and it will surprise me.
I'll be back to you in one month.
- Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26590
CT
I finally had my CT scan last friday. The same day my ENT doctor told me the CT scan was normal, did not show any abnormality in my sinuses. I told her that the antibiotics and fluticasone propionate she prescribed me did not help at all.
I have no tonsils and my adenoide tonsil is gone, however ...
I have no tonsils and my adenoide tonsil is gone, however ...
- Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26590
SIBO and PND
Ok.
I have finished my antibiotic treatment for SIBO (20 days).
My BB still there in a 60% I think. however the treatment helped me to reduce bloating and the reflux sensation I had before( gases passing through my esophagus).
Although I felt reduced BB when breathing out deeply from my insides ...
I have finished my antibiotic treatment for SIBO (20 days).
My BB still there in a 60% I think. however the treatment helped me to reduce bloating and the reflux sensation I had before( gases passing through my esophagus).
Although I felt reduced BB when breathing out deeply from my insides ...
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26590
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26590
Xifaxan
Im taking Xifaxan 550mg, this is an antibiotic which is not absorbed for the intestine, it stays in the intestine to battle bacteria.
It could be used for long term with little side effects since does not reach the blood.
Im going to start my second day with this medicine. SO far the bloating ...
It could be used for long term with little side effects since does not reach the blood.
Im going to start my second day with this medicine. SO far the bloating ...
- Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26590
Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
I started a topic some months ago:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0
I swore to have a silent reflux problem, because the sensation of fluids in my esophagus and throat almost all the time, but worse after eating and when lying down.
My last endoscopy ...
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0
I swore to have a silent reflux problem, because the sensation of fluids in my esophagus and throat almost all the time, but worse after eating and when lying down.
My last endoscopy ...
- Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hydrogen peroxide and Mouth washes caused me PND
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1650
Hydrogen peroxide and Mouth washes caused me PND
Beginning this year I was determined to find the cause of my BB.
I started a topic here before, see:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0
I've had BB since I was a child. My BB was not strong until a year ago.
By scraping my tongue, drinking a lot of water and ...
I started a topic here before, see:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0
I've had BB since I was a child. My BB was not strong until a year ago.
By scraping my tongue, drinking a lot of water and ...
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14438
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14438
- Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14438
Endoscopy
I'm very optimistic now. I hope someday will have the silent reflux diagnosed and the surgery on my lower esophageal sphincter authorized.
I could not post the Pics of the endoscopy performed on me the last week, since there is no mean for uploading images directly to this board, other than linking ...
I could not post the Pics of the endoscopy performed on me the last week, since there is no mean for uploading images directly to this board, other than linking ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.