Beginning this year I was determined to find the cause of my BB.
I started a topic here before, see:
viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0
I've had BB since I was a child. My BB was not strong until a year ago.
By scraping my tongue, drinking a lot of water and chewing gums I could mask my BB.
My worst BB started when I also started killing the bacteria in my mouth by everyday bases with mouth washes and HP. I never thought to have PND until now, I have this salty discharge from my back throat, which on the time turns to a horrible odor. Now the breath from my nose has also a bad odor ( mostly cheese), but the BB from my mouth is fecal ( confirmed by my cotton strip technique dicussed in the attached topic).
Mouth washes and HP killed the good and bad bacteria, however the bad bacteria was coming back much faster and in great numbers than before.
I wished not to have ever used these mouth washes and HP . Since I just favored bad bacteria and can't stop this PND.
[/url]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hydrogen peroxide and Mouth washes caused me PND
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.