THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by cryptolysis
Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: laser cryptolysis
Replies: 35
Views: 31075

I want to know if tonsillectomy can have the same result as this laser cryptolysis?

Or can anybody tell me is there any doctors in New York City can perform this laser things and how about the insurance to be taken?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Sharon,

Let me try my best to answer your questions.

1) A ...
by cryptolysis
Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Cryptolysis Procedure Information and Doctor List
Replies: 6
Views: 9397

Re: THANK YOU!

So for months now I have called everyENT office in houston about this procedure and even the most upscale offices do not perform it! I don't understand why because to me a knife tonsillectomy sounds like torture compared to the laser. I gave up calling but you have renewed my hope. Thank you for ...
by cryptolysis
Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Cryptolysis Procedure Information and Doctor List
Replies: 6
Views: 9397

Laser Cryptolysis Procedure Information and Doctor List

Hi all,

I'm the webmaster over at Cryptolysis.com I actually started the site about two weeks ago because I was over at another forum and noticed the general lack of information about doctors who perform laser cryptolysis in the United States.

I am building this resource site as a project as part ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗