THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by carrie
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: does anyone else here burp a lot?
Replies: 6
Views: 5058

I burp a lot when I eat soy. Or anything carbonated.Have you tried doing an elimination diet to see if it's a certain food that's causing it?
________________________
Still searching for the perfect dental plan. Find one, let me know.
by carrie
Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible reason for fecal breath, maybe??
Replies: 8
Views: 7969

Re: To Aydinmur - please read

...snip... Please advise on the kinds of food that produce none or relatively small amout of bloodgas

I dont know what kinds of food that produce none or relatively small amout of blood gas. I think, it is important that what enzym system has a defect.

Do you think there's any correlation ...
by carrie
Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cutting out all dairy including pizza? jus kill me then
Replies: 5
Views: 4019

Yes, dairy absolutely increases mucus production. I've found that soy has a similar effect on me, though not everyone shares that experience. I'm allergic to gluten, so I completely understand how hard it is to give up food you love. For me, there came a point where the allergic reaction was far ...
by carrie
Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy claims to cure his fecal breath.
Replies: 17
Views: 15764

Does anyone know how these infections occur? Is there anyway to avoid them?
by carrie
Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you feel/smell your own bad breath?
Replies: 9
Views: 5975

It seems to me that if the bad breath occurs again, you can schedule an appointment and get another deep cleaning, as the deep cleaning surely helped heal your bad breath. Some dental plans even cover a few deep cleanings a year.
by carrie
Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hydrogen breath test
Replies: 7
Views: 4777

I know people who are allergic to gluten have problems with absorption. Their body doesn't process it and it causes lots of issues both physically and emotionally. I'd be interested to see how similar this is to the digestive problems of a gluten intolerant person.
by carrie
Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bile reflux???
Replies: 1
Views: 1585

I think mine might be bile. I was bulimic for a few years growing up, and ever since then I puke easily. I think the bile just always wants to come up. But I have no idea how that works or how to make it stop. I find that drinking lots of water all day is the only way I know to keep it under control.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗