THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bile reflux???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lilli
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 pm

bile reflux???

Post by lilli »

hi everyone! is there any development on bile reflux? where did the people go who thought the reason would be the bile?
carrie
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by carrie »

I think mine might be bile. I was bulimic for a few years growing up, and ever since then I puke easily. I think the bile just always wants to come up. But I have no idea how that works or how to make it stop. I find that drinking lots of water all day is the only way I know to keep it under control.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗