THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bile reflux???
bile reflux???
hi everyone! is there any development on bile reflux? where did the people go who thought the reason would be the bile?
I think mine might be bile. I was bulimic for a few years growing up, and ever since then I puke easily. I think the bile just always wants to come up. But I have no idea how that works or how to make it stop. I find that drinking lots of water all day is the only way I know to keep it under control.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.