Arthyaga (The Institute of Dr. Nunes) also has an account on this site.
Seems those treated by him are:
Hopelesss
Celine
Ribeiro86
SOLUTIONPLEASE
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Fri May 08, 2020 9:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Last consulting, last chance.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8964
- Fri May 08, 2020 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone been to the LONDON FRESH BREATH CENTRE?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10583
LONDON FRESH BREATH CENTRE
Dr. Stemmer.. More than 20 years back, I flew all the way from Spain to book the appointment... I contacted Mel Rosenberg (as he was the one I wanted to see), he was involved in some way at the time, but he wasn't available. Imagine my delight when Dr. Stemmer said that he could 'cure' me. I had ...
- Sun May 03, 2020 9:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
ANTI-BIOTICS
KL123 - I was quoting pleasehelp.
Personally, I don't rinse with avc, but I sometimes I a spoonful in water and drink it.
Cegla - interesting to hear the antibiotics are working... a few on this site have posted about anti-biotics working temporarily only, so interesting to see how that develops...
Personally, I don't rinse with avc, but I sometimes I a spoonful in water and drink it.
Cegla - interesting to hear the antibiotics are working... a few on this site have posted about anti-biotics working temporarily only, so interesting to see how that develops...
- Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
FEEDBACK
"I have read probably at this point, thousands of research articles, much like all of you. I did read one study that said vinegar on the tongue was good for a seemingly indestructible microfilm on the posterior. I know it always comes back... My tongue did feel fresher when I tried directly brushing ...
- Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
ANTI-BIOTICS
It's good to hear that it's working at the moment... it'd be interesting to hear if it does eliminate this bacteria on a permanent basis and whether BB stays away...
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
MICROBIOLOGY - TYPE 1 HALITOSIS
mauricio, don't post on this thread.
I re-read the research and it's very interesting.
Even though a relatively small number of patients were tested, bacteria responsible for intra-oral halitosis were identified.
The eventual solution will be to redesign the bacterial profile of the oral cavity ...
I re-read the research and it's very interesting.
Even though a relatively small number of patients were tested, bacteria responsible for intra-oral halitosis were identified.
The eventual solution will be to redesign the bacterial profile of the oral cavity ...
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
MICROBIOLOGY DOCUMENT
Thanks Celga for the document, it's a very interesting read...
The main issue with BB is receiving feedback on a regular basis to see what works and what doesn't... however, I bought a product from aliexpress which gives great feedback. It's an inexpensive closed head, thin, stainless steel tongue ...
The main issue with BB is receiving feedback on a regular basis to see what works and what doesn't... however, I bought a product from aliexpress which gives great feedback. It's an inexpensive closed head, thin, stainless steel tongue ...
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14291
BAKING SODA W/NEW TONGUE BRUSH
Have been using a Japanese tongue brush w/soft fibre brush.
Sprinkle baking soda on it.
Brush tongue.
The abrasive nature of undiluted baking soda with this particular brush deals with white tongue very effectively...
Sprinkle baking soda on it.
Brush tongue.
The abrasive nature of undiluted baking soda with this particular brush deals with white tongue very effectively...
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
- Replies: 87
- Views: 63455
Re: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
Thanks for sharing this...
This would explain why some people smell more of sulphur than others after eating garlic, onions and the like...
This would explain why some people smell more of sulphur than others after eating garlic, onions and the like...
- Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
I live outside the U.K. but I'd definitely meet up for feedback exchange when I'm back.
Still travelling though, without fixed date of return.
Mallory organises some meets in London sometime, if I'm ever around, would love to make one of those too.
On another matter, it astounds me that with so ...
Still travelling though, without fixed date of return.
Mallory organises some meets in London sometime, if I'm ever around, would love to make one of those too.
On another matter, it astounds me that with so ...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
You're absolutely right when you say that people are too polite and will not give you reliable feedback.
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk ...
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk ...
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2452
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
Feedback is the only way to really know what is working.
If you have parents, a lover, a best friend, ask them to help you on the following test.
Choose 7 mouth rinses, and tell your partner that they're going to help you choose the best-smelling mouth rinse, after 7 days of feedback.
I just ...
If you have parents, a lover, a best friend, ask them to help you on the following test.
Choose 7 mouth rinses, and tell your partner that they're going to help you choose the best-smelling mouth rinse, after 7 days of feedback.
I just ...
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the cause of bb is really simple - acid reflux
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4672
Acid reflux
I also have acid reflux.
My current gf said that I have bb when I complain of a sore stomach.
My current gf said that I have bb when I complain of a sore stomach.
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of These Product DID NOT WORKED For Me - Don't Waste Your Penny On Them!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1618
FEEDBACK
Jimi, do you have someone to give you feedback on a regular basis?
P.S. I sent you a PM back in December, but I checked my mailbox, the message I sent you disappeared, not in my sent items or in my outbox.
P.S. I sent you a PM back in December, but I checked my mailbox, the message I sent you disappeared, not in my sent items or in my outbox.
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:46 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Bitter KOlanut & Walnut Can do the Magic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16038
CHEWING
I'm guessing that the chewing itself cleans the mouth by stimulating the saliva...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.