Feedback is the only way to really know what is working.
If you have parents, a lover, a best friend, ask them to help you on the following test.
Choose 7 mouth rinses, and tell your partner that they're going to help you choose the best-smelling mouth rinse, after 7 days of feedback.
I just completed my 1 week feedback test with my gf.
I chose the following ingredients, which are both anti-odour and non-staining (so, nothing with chlorine): baking soda, water and essential oils.
I gargled, tongue-brushed and scraped with baking-soda-water mix.
I teeth-brushed with baking-soda water mix (sometimes with coconut oil).
Each night, I put in 1 drop of different smelling essential oils into water (sometimes with hydrogen peroxide), then gargled and rinsed for a minute.
Then, after a few minutes, each night, asked my 'best mouth-rinse selector' for feedback.
After 7 days, the winner emerged:
1 drop of peppermint oil in water.
The moral of this story is that you have to get feedback to know what's working.
Who else is going to undertake the challenge of finding a 'best mouth-rinse selector' and undergo the 1 week feedback test?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
Re: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
Most of us don't have reliable feedback. Everyone is too polite to tell us. We don't even know if the things we try make our BB slightly better or worse. This is what makes our problem so hard to tackle.
Where are you from?
Where are you from?
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
You're absolutely right when you say that people are too polite and will not give you reliable feedback.
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk to your GF/BF/Mom/Dad/someone who you live with and give them the pleasure of selecting which smell they like the best. Just tell that every night at bedtime, they're going to help you select. You've got to ask, you have no option, as the alternative is living with uncertainty what is working for you, and that's the wrong way to go.
I'm from the UK. You can't just try different options and randomly talk to people to look at their reactions. Do the test.
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk to your GF/BF/Mom/Dad/someone who you live with and give them the pleasure of selecting which smell they like the best. Just tell that every night at bedtime, they're going to help you select. You've got to ask, you have no option, as the alternative is living with uncertainty what is working for you, and that's the wrong way to go.
I'm from the UK. You can't just try different options and randomly talk to people to look at their reactions. Do the test.
-
impactdial
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:22 pm
Re: 1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
Hey mate, did you get my last message? Are you still up for meeting up for feedback in the UK?Sam2 wrote:You're absolutely right when you say that people are too polite and will not give you reliable feedback.
But with this test, you're just asking them which rinse smells the best.
You don't have to do the exact ingredients which I have used above, just make a selection of 7 different rinses and talk to your GF/BF/Mom/Dad/someone who you live with and give them the pleasure of selecting which smell they like the best. Just tell that every night at bedtime, they're going to help you select. You've got to ask, you have no option, as the alternative is living with uncertainty what is working for you, and that's the wrong way to go.
I'm from the UK. You can't just try different options and randomly talk to people to look at their reactions. Do the test.
1 WEEK FEEDBACK TEST
I live outside the U.K. but I'd definitely meet up for feedback exchange when I'm back.
Still travelling though, without fixed date of return.
Mallory organises some meets in London sometime, if I'm ever around, would love to make one of those too.
On another matter, it astounds me that with so many people on the forum and so many people complaining, that people don't systematically find someone to give them feedback for 1 week to directly inform what is working and what does not...
Still travelling though, without fixed date of return.
Mallory organises some meets in London sometime, if I'm ever around, would love to make one of those too.
On another matter, it astounds me that with so many people on the forum and so many people complaining, that people don't systematically find someone to give them feedback for 1 week to directly inform what is working and what does not...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.