Maybe.
The things smell so bad that even a tiny one can probably make your breath bad.
I have the bad smell coming from only one of my tonsils.
I have got tonsils stones out of the hole before, but I just cant see any there now, although if i put my finger on the area, it still smells, so there ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: does a smell from the tonsils have to affect ones breath?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6887
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.