THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
- Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
@halitosissux, ok fine tonsillectomy didn't cure ur porblem but were you so sure that tonsils were causing bad breath in you. The point I am trying to make is people with chronic infected tonsils with bad breath can only benefit from this procedure. just research and even in this website i have read ...
- Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27446
did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
Hi everyone,
I have had bad breath problem for past 10 years. With me, it started two years after having my first tonsil infection. For the first couple of years or so, I was clueless what was causing my halitosis but later I realized tonsils might be the cause. So, I went to many ENT doctor and ...
I have had bad breath problem for past 10 years. With me, it started two years after having my first tonsil infection. For the first couple of years or so, I was clueless what was causing my halitosis but later I realized tonsils might be the cause. So, I went to many ENT doctor and ...
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser tonsillectomy not a cure for halitosis for me
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11653
hi snow,
my tonsils were not white smelly tonsils. there are various kinds of tonsils and mine was very redish and i never had white spots or pus on the tonsils. my tongue was white coated. with me, i felt very sleepy from the tonsils and whenever i used to sleep let's say for just 4 or 5 hrs my ...
my tonsils were not white smelly tonsils. there are various kinds of tonsils and mine was very redish and i never had white spots or pus on the tonsils. my tongue was white coated. with me, i felt very sleepy from the tonsils and whenever i used to sleep let's say for just 4 or 5 hrs my ...
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser tonsillectomy not a cure for halitosis for me
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11653
Laser tonsillectomy not a cure for halitosis for me
Hi everyone,
I have suffered from bad breath for past 8 years. I have chronic tonsils infection all these years and I have no doubt that these tonsils are the source of my bad breath.
After reading several articles on the internet about laser tonsillectomy curing bad breath, I finally gave it a ...
I have suffered from bad breath for past 8 years. I have chronic tonsils infection all these years and I have no doubt that these tonsils are the source of my bad breath.
After reading several articles on the internet about laser tonsillectomy curing bad breath, I finally gave it a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.