THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Halletosis Berry
Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has to be gas from inside
Replies: 27
Views: 7546

I just did a quick forum search and somebody else has also been drinking almond milk and seeing results.

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5858&highlight=almond+milk

I can answer some questions about my diet and whatever else. I'm willing to answer any questions anybody ...
by Halletosis Berry
Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has to be gas from inside
Replies: 27
Views: 7546

Just hoping to help someone or get some help or tips, Im feeling really lost right now

I started a new post about Almond Milk yesterday. It's definitely made a difference for me at least. Almonds popped up in a few BB treatments during my research. I discovered the milk by being too lazy to ...
by Halletosis Berry
Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Almond Milk
Replies: 3
Views: 1210

halitosisux wrote:Can you please give more information.
Would you like to know more about the milk or my history?
by Halletosis Berry
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Almond Milk
Replies: 3
Views: 1210

Almond Milk

Long time lurker, 1st time poster

I'm hesitant to say I'm cured, but Almond Milk has DEFINITELY helped out my BB. I drink 2-3 8oz cups of Vanilla Almond Milk a day and I have seen a huge improvement.

If anybody thinks their BB is related to anything digestive, I beg you to PLEASE try almond milk ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗