THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Almond Milk

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halletosis Berry
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Almond Milk

Post by Halletosis Berry »

Long time lurker, 1st time poster

I'm hesitant to say I'm cured, but Almond Milk has DEFINITELY helped out my BB. I drink 2-3 8oz cups of Vanilla Almond Milk a day and I have seen a huge improvement.

If anybody thinks their BB is related to anything digestive, I beg you to PLEASE try almond milk. It's a really cheap and low risk method to help or even potentially cure your BB. Almond milk is also delicious.

If anybody is interested, I am more than happy to discuss the symptoms I have had in the past.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Can you please give more information.
Halletosis Berry
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Halletosis Berry »

halitosisux wrote:Can you please give more information.
Would you like to know more about the milk or my history?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Everything please, particularly on how you think it's working to help you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗