killing candida could be very dangerous cause candida is in our body reply to something, generally heavy metals poison. Candida is the real cause of BB for many people, but people should remove candida removing the cause of candida spark and not killing it.
Best wishes to all
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 48 matches
- Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
- Replies: 225
- Views: 88135
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152414
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3053
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: answered prayer
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1652
Re: answered prayer
After brushing what I thought was all the way around the back teeth, and using an upward motion to expel any bacteria below the gumline, and after flossing with the semi-circle to get around each tooth's corners, I used my fingernail to pick below the gumline at the corner of the back bottom molar ...
- Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3053
Re: THE Cause
So I was thinking lately about our effort to cure bb. How many of us have PND? 80-90%? We have to find the reason for pnd occurence and majority of us will be cured. I've been working on something that haven't been explored yet but might be the cause of bb for me and a number of other sufferers. I ...
- Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I BEGGING YOU TO READ! MY DIAGNOSIS.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: few years ago
The hard part for many people suffering from bb is to realize that pnd, white coated tongue and bb are almost all relate to candida. And the cause of candida is, for the majority of the bb suffers, HEAVY METAL POISONING.
Many people on this forum http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/24227/3 have ...
Many people on this forum http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/24227/3 have ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: People cured from BB, pnd and wct with yeast/gluten diet
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1642
People cured from BB, pnd and wct with yeast/gluten diet
There are several exemples of people cured form Bb and pnd following a gluten free diet in this forum.
http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/24227/4
Is out there someone else with similar experience?
Please share your view
http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/24227/4
Is out there someone else with similar experience?
Please share your view
- Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My diagnosis, PND
- Replies: 45
- Views: 18973
- Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Three advices to people suffering BB
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1506
Three advices to people suffering BB
1) Don't drink chlorinated water (TAP WATER has chlorine who kills friendly bacteria and trig candida), do not take antibiotics except in an extreme emergency, don't eat sea food. Those are factors which prompt candida to overgrow and candida is one of the main culprits of BB.
2) Oral igiene is ...
2) Oral igiene is ...
Re: This is my story.. This is OUR story. Hope you'll read t
Hi. I'm Brian. 17. Talented. Smart. Good-looking, but a sufferer from Halitosis.
Pls help me. tell me what to do. Here's my case.
1. I havea chemical/metalllic taste secreted from my throath.
2.There also a white-coating substance with in it.
3.Sometimes even if I close my mouth they would ...
Pls help me. tell me what to do. Here's my case.
1. I havea chemical/metalllic taste secreted from my throath.
2.There also a white-coating substance with in it.
3.Sometimes even if I close my mouth they would ...
- Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accept it
- Replies: 23
- Views: 7938
Re: Accept it
Hi, as many of you, I've been suffering of bad breath since I can remember. I think I was 10 the first time somebody told me my breath was bad. Now, 24 years later, I finally understood what's wrong with my breath:
nothing.
That's absolutely untrue. You were right with your breath for 10 years ...
nothing.
That's absolutely untrue. You were right with your breath for 10 years ...
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5027
- Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5027
- Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5027
Re: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
[/quote]
You have stated the obvious! Please give people on here more credit![/quote]
Susie,
maybe we are misunderstanding each other, maybe I express myself in a wrong way, but it wasn't my intention to discredit people on the forum. I want just to point to others suffering for bb that the ...
You have stated the obvious! Please give people on here more credit![/quote]
Susie,
maybe we are misunderstanding each other, maybe I express myself in a wrong way, but it wasn't my intention to discredit people on the forum. I want just to point to others suffering for bb that the ...
- Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5027
Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects
BB has several origins, many are hard to find, but many are really simply and only laziness prevent us to find and eradicate them once for all. Forgive me if this post could look superficial and simplistic, but I think people suffering of bb should defeat the root of their bb and stop losing time ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.