THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by why me/us
Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something is working....not sure what, but here's what
Replies: 4
Views: 2125

Something is working....not sure what, but here's what

Okay...
My bb is reduced and at some time gone. I know because I ask my children to check my breath. For those of you who suffer from bb and have children, what's worked for me is to explain that much like other condidtions, this is out of my direct control. They know I have impecable oral hygience ...
by why me/us
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did removing tonsils cure bad breath?
Replies: 9
Views: 15460

I had my tonsils and adnoids removed and still suffered from bb. If your bb comes from them, then it will work. If your bb comes from other issues, like bacteria infections or yeast, then it won't. I could tell the difference in my breath after having them removed, but my bb was coming from other ...
by why me/us
Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Just Received my Biozole
Replies: 12
Views: 10380

Hi guys,

I just order the anti fungal only. After reading your posts, I'm thinking if I should order the antibiotic too. Will you please tell me if you're still bb free?
by why me/us
Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
Replies: 42
Views: 68700

Been on it 2 days....it's working periodically. I'm wondering if I should take the whole dosage at one time instead of spreading it out throughout the day. I'm hopeful because it's working! I hope it will last. I'm prepared to take this for the rest of my life if it will eradicate my bb. I'm taking ...
by why me/us
Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?
Replies: 51
Views: 31812

How much coconut oil did you use and exactly how did you use it? Did you brush with it or ingest it? Or both?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗