THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just Received my Biozole
Just Received my Biozole
Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09. 
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Re: Just Received my Biozole
You're very welcomeTony818 wrote:Hey everyone I just received my antifungal med from KeepTrying09 and I will keep you guys updated on what happens. thanx everyone for your support especiallay keep Trying09.
Good luck with your treatment! I hope this is the answer you've been looking for.
-
lonelylad75
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 pm
recieved my Biozole and Flagyl
Hi everyone....
My name is Paul and I have suffered from chronic halitosiis since early childhood. I could mask my bad breath with gum while I was still in high school, but as I got older, my halitosis became worse. I tried everything under the sun, spending thousands of dollars trying to eliminate my bad breath. I came across this forum and read KeepTrying09's thread about his experience with bad breath. It made sense that the chronic smell came from his esophagus, and not his mouth. I ordered Biozole and Flagyl from his website and it took about two weeks to get here. I started to get suspicious after ten days and no package, but I reminded myself that the products were being shipped from Thailland. I recieved Biozole and Flagyl this morning and will start taking it tomorrow. I'll post how my results are in two week increments. I do not smoke or drink so hopefully, these medications will be effective.
So if anyone is wondering if KeepTrying09 is real, he is. If you have thought about ordering from him, you will recieve the medications. Good luck to all to curing their bad breath.
Paul
My name is Paul and I have suffered from chronic halitosiis since early childhood. I could mask my bad breath with gum while I was still in high school, but as I got older, my halitosis became worse. I tried everything under the sun, spending thousands of dollars trying to eliminate my bad breath. I came across this forum and read KeepTrying09's thread about his experience with bad breath. It made sense that the chronic smell came from his esophagus, and not his mouth. I ordered Biozole and Flagyl from his website and it took about two weeks to get here. I started to get suspicious after ten days and no package, but I reminded myself that the products were being shipped from Thailland. I recieved Biozole and Flagyl this morning and will start taking it tomorrow. I'll post how my results are in two week increments. I do not smoke or drink so hopefully, these medications will be effective.
So if anyone is wondering if KeepTrying09 is real, he is. If you have thought about ordering from him, you will recieve the medications. Good luck to all to curing their bad breath.
Paul
As I posted earlier, these medications Keeptrying09 sent 2 me as well has worked for me. This combination therapy of Metronidazole & Fluconazole along with probiotics has cured me. I've been bb free for 2 mths now, hopefully its forever. If u guys want 2 read on why I believe I'm cured look for my post that says "I think I'm cured guys". Brace urselves it is long, but very detailed on y I believe I'm cured. If u haven't tried these meds u shud, y not? U have nuthin 2 lose
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Hey Susie,Susie wrote:What the hell happened to Paul? what about the others? Nobody ever reports back. WTH??
Susie
I got this e-mail from Paul back in May, but I never shared it because he said he was going to report back after a month and let everyone know how he was doing. But it's been two months now and no word back, so I figured I can go ahead and post it.

Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.