THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should Causes of Halitosis be Grouped?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2501
Grouped Causes of BB
Grouping causes is a great idea. Is anyone searching out the common denominators in these stories of our shared challenge? I had my tonsils out when I was 9, and that's when the problem started, so much for the tonsil theory in my case. I successfully used Chlorine Dioxide about ten years ago in my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.