THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3293
- Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3293
Hello everybody
I had my cryptolysis done November - I was abroad for a month. I have no problems any more with my BB however still have a habit of using tongue scaraper and listerine or some mouthwash. I work 7am -7pm so I hardly have spare time but I`ll try to set up this "post laser" interview ...
I had my cryptolysis done November - I was abroad for a month. I have no problems any more with my BB however still have a habit of using tongue scaraper and listerine or some mouthwash. I work 7am -7pm so I hardly have spare time but I`ll try to set up this "post laser" interview ...
- Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
I feel so much better now - my pain is gone and my BB is gone too. I still try to do my routine mouth hygiene with tongue scraping, mouthwash -I try not to drink coffee, chocolate etc. I had my cryptolysis about 3-4 weeks ago. My relatives initially said it was awful - just after procedure but at ...
- Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
I have not asked my doc if I can give his/her name to this forum but when I see him/her I ll ask. Dr Finkelstein was the first one who published cryptolysis in 2004 but it does not mean there were not studies or case reports about this problem in med literature. From idea to get study done and then ...
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
Yes my doc was really familliar with medical literature on halitosis especially from ENT perspective. He knew not only Finkelstein but also other publications - I like brazilian paper in English with pictures and explanations of cryptolysis technique. Yes I had cryptolysis - but he told me becasue i ...
- Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31083
laser cryptolysis
I had a cryptolysis couple days ago. Dr Krespi is not the only one in US who is an expert in this procedure. There are others - and they accept insurance so co-pay 10-20$ and no charge for laser is quite competitive. My tonsils still hurt little bit, and badbreath gets worse 1-2 weeks after ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.