THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by appletree
Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My extreme BB story. Please read.
Replies: 7
Views: 5538

I feel you. I'm 34 and kinda good looking and dress well. I seculde myself from others and hide from everyone. I have a lot of friends but I don't keep them close. I prefer phone conversions and hanging out only when we go somewhere we don't have to be too close. I never go out to dinner because the ...
by appletree
Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Informal Survey: Family Members With Bad Breath?
Replies: 29
Views: 11110

My dad has it and I think its hereditary. Out of nine kids I'm the only poor lonely one that has it. They even gave me a nickname. "stinky" They still call me this up to this day. I have been waiting for the day to breath into their face and say what, I don't smell anymore.

see my other post about ...
by appletree
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What kind of BB do I have?
Replies: 13
Views: 4685

I have the same problem. Everything I used was only cleaning the outside and not in the area where the bad breath came from. I discovered that lime juice will stop the bacteria and you can swallow lime juice so it gets to the infected area.

Allergy shots didn't work for me. I had sinus surgery ...
by appletree
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Post Nasal Drip and BB
Replies: 4
Views: 1908

Allergy shots didn't work for me. I had sinus surgery which didn't work either. I had my stomach tied because I thought it was due to reflux. I have five scars on my stomach to remind me everyday.

I had bad breath for over 30 years also. I have tried every product and procedure known to man. Just ...
by appletree
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6185

I had bad breath for over 30 years also. I have tried every product and procedure known to man. Just recently I spent 1K on the perioprotect system; didn’t work. I tried something new on Tuesday and the results have been very good so far. Squeeze a couple of lime and pour into a small bottle. After ...
by appletree
Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Update on Doxycycline
Replies: 3
Views: 7041

Doxycycline does work if you know how to prepare it. Break half of a doxycycline capsule in your mouth and swish around with saliva for two minutes then swallow. Pop a breath mint afterwards to get rid of the taste. The taste is horrible but its worth it since I have battle this probelm for over 25 ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗