Hi all....
I was a regular on this forum for a while but I’ve been absent for some time. I guess that’s kind of selfish, for which I’m sorry. My BB problem reduced greatly to the extent that I don’t think about it much nowadays.
The cause of my problem was severe dry mouth. I learnt from ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 168 matches
- Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update & Gums
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3372
- Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does Oasis work?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8777
Re: Does Oasis work?
As we know, there are many variables to foul breath ,so at the risk of sounding flip or short -Yes ,it does work ..for some . What works for you ?
I started a thread or 2 about donating to this site after Jimi posted a need for them to forgo ads . It seems no one replied to my post and obviously ...
- Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does Oasis work?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8777
Re: dry mouth
yr dr can prescribe you medication that forces you saliva glands to produce a lot more saliva. I've always wondered why people don't seem to know this. search the web, find the name and tell yr dr to get it for you. it won’t cure bad breath but it will cure dry mouth.
Sorry fresh but this is ...
Sorry fresh but this is ...
- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does Oasis work?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8777
@ bblady, have you tried pilocarpine (brand name Salagen)? This is specific medication for dry mouth which comes as 5mg tablets. I take one of these first thing in the morning and 45 minutes later my mouth is full of saliva. One tablet works (for me at least) for about two to three hours and then ...
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does Oasis work?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8777
Does Oasis work?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not intending on using my hard earned money to buy some and try. As a dry mouth sufferer and after trying various biotene products which, if anything, just exacerbated my problem, I'm not exactly in a rush to try this one.
My point is that this site is supposed to be about ...
My point is that this site is supposed to be about ...
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metal Tongue Scraper
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1726
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ureum 40%
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2851
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17663
- Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - 75% Better
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3985
@ waiting - thanks very much for your kind words
@ hal - I tried the metro mouthwash just once but I felt like it gave me trouble breathing so I didn't try it again. I will still go for my TMAU test in April just to rule it out but I'm pretty sure my issues are at least mostly due to dry mouth. In ...
@ hal - I tried the metro mouthwash just once but I felt like it gave me trouble breathing so I didn't try it again. I will still go for my TMAU test in April just to rule it out but I'm pretty sure my issues are at least mostly due to dry mouth. In ...
- Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - 75% Better
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3985
My Story - 75% Better
I’ve purposely waited to post this message because I wanted to resist the temptation to tell you about something that was working for me until I had a good run of success. If you haven’t read my posts before and haven’t got the time to use the search function, let me provide you with a synopsis ...
- Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Call to arms fromTMAU sufferer UK
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11060
FYI, yes you need a referral but it doesn't have to come from your GP - any clinician can do it. Ironically the psychiatrist I'm seeing referred me for a TMAU test. Ironic because I got referred to her for being hypersensitive about smelling bad but she's the first medical professional to take me ...
- Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2478
- Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25609
- Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How long Protein-rich food stays on breath
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7086
I'm sorry elliott but I don't think you actually read what I wrote properly. I said that changing your diet can make your breath worse not will. In my case it did make my breath worse and this concurs with what aydinmur said. Who's imposing facts on everyone with this disease? I agree that there are ...
- Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25609
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.