THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
brightonguy
- Advanced
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
- Location: United Kingdom
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
So do you buy the serrapeptase and mix it with water? What are you mixing to get the mouthwash? Sadman, I can't figure out your riddle...please explain!
http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Serr ... B000EDCJ3Y
http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Serr ... B000EDCJ3Y
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
Found this info:
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1733313
Serrapeptase vs. Biofilm
does the enzyme serrateptase degrade biofilms? Yes it does!
Date: 12/3/2010 4:11:35 PM ( 3 mon ) ... viewed 611 times
three excellent studies which demonstrate unequivocally that the enzyme serrapeptase (available to buy in supplement form) does in fact degrade biofilms.
One study shows not only does it degrade biofilms, but it also prevents their formation in the first place
http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1733313
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Come on sadman, just tell us how you do it. It is not right to colelct test bunnies here on this site. Shoot me PM message, I wont reveal what is inside. But I hope it is safe and natural made from engredients that can be bought in shops without sideefects.
Remove coating is reallly hard, practically impossible. Katz is probably already grinding teeth. Competition. But ......
Remove coating is reallly hard, practically impossible. Katz is probably already grinding teeth. Competition. But ......
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Since there are not many volunteers , I decided to disclose how I make the mouthwash that has helped me tremendously the last two months . Anybody who think that his,her BB is from the tongue coating can try this at his, her own risk :
Buy NOW SUPER ENZYME ( capsules ) , mix the content of one capsule with 5ml of water , then gargle it for as long as you can since the solution is acidic and can irritate the buccal mucosa . Usually I keep it in the mouth for about 30-60 sec . If you see a lot of yellow debris coming out just as I , that shows that the coating is dislodged , just gently scrape them off , your tongue will get pinker and your breath fresher . If you have PND , you might need to use a tung brush to spread the solution on your tongue as far back as possible and brush the coating off . You can use the mouthwash after each meal or when needed
Also take Serrapeptase either sublingually or mix it with NOW Super Enzyme to reduce the PND ( read my post about Serrapeptase ) and to prevent the formation of the biofilm
I think that this is the most effective treatment for me so far .
Hope that it will help you as well as it has helped me and please give feedback
Buy NOW SUPER ENZYME ( capsules ) , mix the content of one capsule with 5ml of water , then gargle it for as long as you can since the solution is acidic and can irritate the buccal mucosa . Usually I keep it in the mouth for about 30-60 sec . If you see a lot of yellow debris coming out just as I , that shows that the coating is dislodged , just gently scrape them off , your tongue will get pinker and your breath fresher . If you have PND , you might need to use a tung brush to spread the solution on your tongue as far back as possible and brush the coating off . You can use the mouthwash after each meal or when needed
Also take Serrapeptase either sublingually or mix it with NOW Super Enzyme to reduce the PND ( read my post about Serrapeptase ) and to prevent the formation of the biofilm
I think that this is the most effective treatment for me so far .
Hope that it will help you as well as it has helped me and please give feedback
Can you post links to where I can purchase these? My BB is definitely related to my bowels, but the mouth would still be associated with it.. If anything it sounds like an effective mouthwash.
I'm also interested in hearing everyone else's experiences, so anyone who gives it a shot, do post about it!
I'm also interested in hearing everyone else's experiences, so anyone who gives it a shot, do post about it!
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
I just got my bottles of Now Super Enzymes and Serrapeptase. Just started using both. Gargled with the Enzymes, and now i'm using the Serrapeptase sublingually (i put a capsule under my tongue and leave it there, right?)sadman wrote:Since there are not many volunteers , I decided to disclose how I make the mouthwash that has helped me tremendously the last two months . Anybody who think that his,her BB is from the tongue coating can try this at his, her own risk :
Buy NOW SUPER ENZYME ( capsules ) , mix the content of one capsule with 5ml of water , then gargle it for as long as you can since the solution is acidic and can irritate the buccal mucosa . Usually I keep it in the mouth for about 30-60 sec . If you see a lot of yellow debris coming out just as I , that shows that the coating is dislodged , just gently scrape them off , your tongue will get pinker and your breath fresher . If you have PND , you might need to use a tung brush to spread the solution on your tongue as far back as possible and brush the coating off . You can use the mouthwash after each meal or when needed
Also take Serrapeptase either sublingually or mix it with NOW Super Enzyme to reduce the PND ( read my post about Serrapeptase ) and to prevent the formation of the biofilm
I think that this is the most effective treatment for me so far .
Hope that it will help you as well as it has helped me and please give feedback
Thank you for sharing this. I will give you feedback.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.