THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by bbforever
Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25203

Pennycilan,

I pm you, are you still cured, please update. I want to try the treatment, but want to hear from you before I go to my dr. and ask for the prescription. Just don't want to be dispointment like everything else I have tried in the past 30 years.



thanks
by bbforever
Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question for sputnik or anybody whos willing to listen
Replies: 6
Views: 2397

stressedout,

You're right about peroxide gives an unpleasant taste, for me it lingers all day, especially in the morning. I didn't mind it as long as it works, but I heard that you can use tea tree oil instead of peroxide....
Any body has comments or opinions on this??
by bbforever
Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question for sputnik or anybody whos willing to listen
Replies: 6
Views: 2397

sputnik,

Thanks for your reply.

As far as I know, I have pretty healthty gums. I just had a six month check up last couple of weeks and got a through deep cleaning so my gums are pretty hearlthy. I was told that I hardly had any plagues build up.

When I said irritated, its more like a burning ...
by bbforever
Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question for sputnik or anybody whos willing to listen
Replies: 6
Views: 2397

Question for sputnik or anybody whos willing to listen

Hi sputnik,

Tried to msg you but it didn't go thru

I have been using baking soda and salt with peroxide to brush my teeth and gargle with peroxide mixed with water like you recommanded and It was working for me, For the whole week, my tongue was pink and my breath was very fresh,

After a week ...
by bbforever
Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

Hi sputnik,

I have been using baking soda, salt and peroxide like you recommended and its helping my bb alot. Its been a week since I have been using it, but now it's starting to irritate my gums and mouth area really bad.

Is it ok for me to keep using it long term? I have read some where that ...
by bbforever
Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please Help... I think I gave my husband BB
Replies: 3
Views: 1760

Please Help... I think I gave my husband BB

I need help to figure out where my husband's bb is comming from and what's causing it.

To make a long story short, I myself, been suffering from bb for over 30 years now. (I posted my story under long time sufferer earlier)
Any way, I was lucky enough to find someone who loves me unconditionally ...
by bbforever
Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FECES smell through NASAL breathing
Replies: 8
Views: 12286

Im pretty new here but have been reading alot of interesting threads for a while and one thing I found that most of us long time BB sufferers have in common is the time the dreadful bb started .. in our early teens.

My started when I was about 14, it happened over night and I'm now 46 still no ...
by bbforever
Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: That spicy sauce again
Replies: 31
Views: 8401

Interesting.. I had similiar experience, not with hot wings, but with hot cheetoes. After I ate a few hot cheetoes the other day, my tongue was really clean and pink (after I scraped all that red coloring off) and I felt my breath was fresher too.

I think maybe because of the spices that they put ...
by bbforever
Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

appletree,

Thanks for the tip, I will try it
by bbforever
Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

realbad,

Is it just a gel that you put in your mouth or clean with it? please tell me more cause im interested in trying it if it helps..at this point im willing to try anything
by bbforever
Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

realbad,

Yes, I would like more info about this products/kit. So, what you're saying is that if my bb is comming from my mouth then this should help or cure it?

I thought if I have an overgrowth in my mouth that's what it sounds like based on what I've read on this forum (which I just discovered ...
by bbforever
Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

holitosisux,

Yes, my tongue smells even right after I brushed, gargled and scraped. I could never get the coating off completely, its alway lightly coated, or on my bad days, it gets really coated. I know my tongue is the main source of my bb (after 30 years of trail and error). I don't smell from ...
by bbforever
Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
Replies: 16
Views: 6186

Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years

Hi everyone...

Im a 46 years old female who's been suffering from bb for over 3 decades now. I don't have any thing uniqe to say about my bb, after reading almost all the posts here, I felt like I was reading my own life story and I dont feel alone any more.


My family and I came to the States ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗