I agree with you. My breath became worse after I had my tonsils removed.halitosisux wrote:more likely that you had a bacterial overgrowth in the rest of your mouth which made your tonsils smell, which was still there after you had your tonsils out - which is why tonsillectomy rarely cures anyone.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Long time bb sufferer for 30 plus years
-
vampire8868
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm
Hi sputnik,
I have been using baking soda, salt and peroxide like you recommended and its helping my bb alot. Its been a week since I have been using it, but now it's starting to irritate my gums and mouth area really bad.
Is it ok for me to keep using it long term? I have read some where that baking soda will have denuded the teeth leaving them exposed to dangers of sensitivity, gum recession and enamel damage.
Im so confused because there's alwalys conflict of info withf all the products, I jut don't know what to believe or use any more.
I would appreciate your reply
I have been using baking soda, salt and peroxide like you recommended and its helping my bb alot. Its been a week since I have been using it, but now it's starting to irritate my gums and mouth area really bad.
Is it ok for me to keep using it long term? I have read some where that baking soda will have denuded the teeth leaving them exposed to dangers of sensitivity, gum recession and enamel damage.
Im so confused because there's alwalys conflict of info withf all the products, I jut don't know what to believe or use any more.
I would appreciate your reply
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.