THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 41 matches

by Bear44
Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Heard anything about the center for breath treatment?
Replies: 2
Views: 2089

Heard anything about the center for breath treatment?

http://www.breathcure.com/

I live in California and this place is like a 5 hour drive from me. Anybody heard anything about it? Think it's a scam?
by Bear44
Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Adenoctomy
Replies: 9
Views: 3555

To Bear 44,

So for you would the next step be to get a upper endoscopy done? (to check for polyps in stomach/upper intestine or hardening of mass causing bb).

Maybe also get lower endoscopy to see if there are blockages or polyps or other abnormal stuff causing bb?

Honestly, I don't think any ...
by Bear44
Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Adenoctomy
Replies: 9
Views: 3555

I had adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, and a few weeks ago had a polyp removed from my nose and fixed my deviated septum.

I'm glad I got a tonsillectomy cause I had constant tonsil stones and big crypts, and my ENT also told me my adenoids were infected when he removed them, but these surgeries did ...
by Bear44
Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any super skinny bad breath sufferers here?
Replies: 4
Views: 1619

6'1 and 150 lbs. here. Also think it's due to my digestion. Might have reflux/bacterial overgrowth.
by Bear44
Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath
Replies: 10
Views: 3528

I don't really know where the polyp is, I'm sorry :\ I'll ask during my pre-op appointment at the end of the month.

Tired1234, I also started taking HCL with Pepsin and digestive enzymes while eating very low carbohydrate diet for the past 3 days and noticed a small improvement in my breath. Try ...
by Bear44
Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Work
Replies: 17
Views: 4417

Bear,

I really admire you. How you live life and don't let our condition hold you down. I wish I had that mindset. I'm too scared.

How old are you if I don't mind asking?

24 years old. I was scared too...shit, I'm still scared now lol...I can't remember a time I haven't been scared.

I've ...
by Bear44
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath
Replies: 10
Views: 3528


If you suspect reflux may be the culprit then just try ppi's for a while. If they make no difference whatsoever, then you know it has to be something else.

Well, as far as I'm aware ppi's just lower stomach acidity, they don't fix a defective lower esophageal sphincter and prevent reflux. Please ...
by Bear44
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Work
Replies: 17
Views: 4417

Re: Work

Is it hard for you guys to work? And have a significant other??


I keep quiting my jobs because the anxiety just gets sooo hard.. I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I'm scared to death..

Dude I work in a restaurant and have to interact with customers face to face all the time, and it makes me ...
by Bear44
Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath
Replies: 10
Views: 3528


If you suspect reflux may be the culprit then just try ppi's for a while. If they make no difference whatsoever, then you know it has to be something else.

Well, as far as I'm aware ppi's just lower stomach acidity, they don't fix a defective lower esophageal sphincter and prevent reflux. Please ...
by Bear44
Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath
Replies: 10
Views: 3528

Yeah I think mine is sour when I do the lick test. At first I thought my problem was bacterial but I'm starting to think reflux could be a major contributing factor.

- I had a fish oil supplement at dinner and did the lick test in the middle of the night and I smelled a subtle fish smell.

- The ...
by Bear44
Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3847

Yes, my bad breath sometimes goes away for just a little bit after I eat but then returns.

My breath almost always smells when I do the lick test as well.

Do you know if you have acid reflux?
by Bear44
Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Septoplasty & Turbinate Re
Replies: 17
Views: 6605

So the antacids don't even stop the reflux? They just lower the acid levels?

So even if I take them I'm still going to have reflux, but it just prevents the acid from 'burning' my esophagus?

Just seems pointless to take them...Like a band-aid...Even if I take them I'm still going to have my ...
by Bear44
Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what I learned in the last few years
Replies: 10
Views: 4517

One tablespoon of baking soda has 1300mg of sodium :\
by Bear44
Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
Replies: 29
Views: 15381

Re: Please give information



Question:-
When you floss your teeth, are there any particular areas that make the floss smell bad? Please give as many details as you can, such as how many areas give odour, how regularly you floss these areas, how good your teeth and gums are generally, and whether your tongue is often coated ...
by Bear44
Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Septoplasty & Turbinate Re
Replies: 17
Views: 6605

Update:

Visited the ENT today and he reviewed my CT scan along with looking at my lingual tonsils through my nose with that camera thingy.

CT scan showed I have a polyp/cyst in my nose, my septum is very very deviated, and he also said my allergies were bad while looking in my nose.

He went into ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗