THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Adenoctomy
Adenoctomy
Hi guys
Adenoctomy seems to help some people
Do you know anyone it helped or did not help?
Adenoctomy seems to help some people
Do you know anyone it helped or did not help?
Two solid cures from 9YearsToFindCure and mindyb.
Here is the link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... rs&start=0[/b]
Here is the link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... rs&start=0[/b]
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
ThinkPositive
- Junior
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm
I had adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, and a few weeks ago had a polyp removed from my nose and fixed my deviated septum.
I'm glad I got a tonsillectomy cause I had constant tonsil stones and big crypts, and my ENT also told me my adenoids were infected when he removed them, but these surgeries did not help my breath issues.
Antibiotics made my bb go away after my tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy, but then BB returned once the cycle was up. Antibiotics also made my bb go away again a few weeks ago after my nasal surgery. Once again, the BB disappeared while I was on antibiotics, but shortly returned once my cycle was up.
Very interesting...I definitely think it's stomach related for me because it's only on my tongue and gets worse after eating.
I'm glad I got a tonsillectomy cause I had constant tonsil stones and big crypts, and my ENT also told me my adenoids were infected when he removed them, but these surgeries did not help my breath issues.
Antibiotics made my bb go away after my tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy, but then BB returned once the cycle was up. Antibiotics also made my bb go away again a few weeks ago after my nasal surgery. Once again, the BB disappeared while I was on antibiotics, but shortly returned once my cycle was up.
Very interesting...I definitely think it's stomach related for me because it's only on my tongue and gets worse after eating.
Honestly, I don't think any time soon. I'm a little tired of being poked and proded after two surgeries in under 6 months.sun123 wrote:To Bear 44,
So for you would the next step be to get a upper endoscopy done? (to check for polyps in stomach/upper intestine or hardening of mass causing bb).
Maybe also get lower endoscopy to see if there are blockages or polyps or other abnormal stuff causing bb?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.