THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Portland Oregon, anyone?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2398
Portland Oregon, anyone?
I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing
. Thanks!
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Type of bad breath and tips?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 12653
I learned in class that the majority of society has a considerable amount of deficiencies. Vitamin C is a great anti oxidant and one of the major vitamins we are lacking. That and my BB has been gone for 4 days since I have been taking it. This is the first time in 2 years. I am curious if it will ...
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Type of bad breath and tips?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 12653
- Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Type of bad breath and tips?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 12653
- Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Type of bad breath and tips?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 12653
Lisa I have the exact same issue you do. I work at Nordstroms and have this intermittent foul smell come from my nostrils. I have tried everything from Therabreath, peroxide, nasal solutions, nasal irrigator. I have been to two medical doctors and just had a general intestinal appointment. They took ...
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7048
Thanks for the advice stress~ I will play around with the foods I eat and see if there is a positive result. It sounds like India has some malnutrition issues. I wonder if they eat so many potatoes because of their culture or their pockets? Either way I agree that playing God for quick solutions ...
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7048
Thanks for the advice. I worked downtown this summer and I would often skip breakfast for fear of worse BB. For lunch I would eat vegetable soup, and a roll. When I came home for dinner anything was fair game. Hamburger, steak, pasta, whatever.. Do the foods you eat the night before affect on BB ...
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7048
If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
If we are we eat.... then what do I eat? I have a cheesy smell coming from my nose and random spurts of BB coming from elsewhere. By this I mean every 5-20 min a burst of BB will come from somewhere else in my body. ( This usually smells really bad). I am 22 yrs old and going to college and I need ...
- Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has this happened to you?!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3314
- Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has this happened to you?!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3314
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has this happened to you?!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3314
Has this happened to you?!
I have made numerous claims of my BB coming from my throat/nose. I saw a GM Doctor who prescribed me an antibiotic and antifungal. None of which worked. I am almost convinced that my BB comes from my stomach and here is why:
September 15 - Downtown @ work at Nordstroms
09:00AM: Did Nasal irrigation ...
September 15 - Downtown @ work at Nordstroms
09:00AM: Did Nasal irrigation ...
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Doggy style power
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4593
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fluconazole - only 1 tablet in the package
- Replies: 33
- Views: 30817
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB coming from my nose
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2523
I guess it’s hard for me to tell in my sinuses are the issue or not. I don’t notice any discomfort. My nose runs occasionally during the day, but I don’t think I have post nasal drip. Does anyone with post nasal drip think I would recognize if I had it? The smell from my nostrils could be coming ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.