THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Portland Oregon, anyone?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Killjoy87
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

Portland Oregon, anyone?

Post by Killjoy87 »

I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing :). Thanks!
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

I suggest that you also post your location on your profile, if that's ok with you. In case someone from your location wants to meet other members and miss your post, it'll be easier to see who's on which location
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

I'm in los angeles CA. meet ups are so difficult because i think people are afraid to show who they really are. if you are ever in la.Pls contact me
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

That's true missjj. Do you mind posting your location on your profile also. If everyone does that it'll be easier to meet people in everyone's area.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Portland Oregon, anyone?

Post by deebo »

Killjoy87 wrote:I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing :). Thanks!
hey Killjoy , I think we skype'd the other day . if not i know a guy your age in PDX . Currently I'm in SEA , will be great to set up a West Coast meetup group . Friends in UK and east coast have a really good support group that meet often . WHat do you guys think about creating a list of West Coasters ? ? ?


hopemovo.org
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

yes i will!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗