Hello!
I haven't been very active on here as I've given up trying to find a cure, but I was wondering if there was anyone from London or the surrounding area who would be interested in meeting in August? International travel will soon open up in many countries, so i'm booking a solo trip to London ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 64 matches
- Sun May 23, 2021 4:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: London England Friends?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 987
- Gender:
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: STOP TAKING RANITIDINE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5148
- Gender:
STOP TAKING RANITIDINE
So most of us have been prescribed these medications for supposed heartburn or indigestion. I was on them for some time before I gave up on medication. Health Canada continues to recall medication, both over the counter and prescription, that has ranitidine (Zantac etc.) in it because they contain ...
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11023
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Great!! Please send me a direct message with your phone number and I can add you to the group. We definitely want to include as many people as possible, so we can tweak some dates if the current ones dont work around your scheduleMemyselfi wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 am I’m interested, but please post dates so I can plan accordingly.
- Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11023
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Please start your own topic if you aren't interested in this specific meet up.
Thank you kindly!
Who is this directed to because I’m a little confused? Are we not allowed to comment in this topic? And if so, please explain why.
Thank you kindly!
It's directed at anyone who isn't ...
- Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11023
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Please start your own topic if you aren't interested in this specific meet up.
Thank you kindly!
Thank you kindly!
- Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal pills or poop pills
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1387
- Gender:
Re: Fecal pills or poop pills
The amazing part of this post is that I live and go to school where this study and research was conducted. I didn't think my health care system was providing this type of therapy. Im definitely going to look further into this, thank you for the post.
- Thu May 23, 2019 6:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thinking about installing cameras
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3690
- Gender:
Re: Thinking about installing cameras
I’d suggest you think about any legal implications setting up secret cameras would bring about.
- Thu May 16, 2019 7:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4654
- Gender:
Re: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
I’m Canadian too (Alberta) and as stillhoping said, you should get on that ASAP because the wait could be up to a year. Do a little research on symptoms of strep and tonsillitis. ENTs are reluctant to remove tonsils simply because of tonsil stones. Tell them you get strep like 6 times a year, that ...
- Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1542
- Gender:
Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/millions-of-canadians-using-acid-reflux-drugs-for-too-long-risking-health-side-effects-1.4409011
This is an article that recently came out about a woman put on PPIS for too long and has now developed kidney failure.
It is hard for me to believe that GERD would cause ...
This is an article that recently came out about a woman put on PPIS for too long and has now developed kidney failure.
It is hard for me to believe that GERD would cause ...
- Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1503
- Gender:
Re: LONDON MEET UP WEEKEND JUNE 2019
This is so exciting, I wish people were more enthusiastic about meeting up in my part of the world. Please keep us updated on any other meetups, id love to make it to one with enough advance notice.
- Thu May 09, 2019 4:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED ADVICE
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8868
- Gender:
Re: I NEED ADVICE
The second doctor i saw told me i most definitely have a bacteria overgrowth because my breath was so bad that even when i am in a car, people i pass could perceive it. Even if i am in a room, it would come out of the room to other places. it was that bad. So when i saw this new doctor and he ...
- Sat May 04, 2019 6:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2908
- Gender:
Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?
This happens to me as well, I get pretty large chunks peel from all over my cheeks and lips. My dentist and GP has told me its essentially an allergic reaction to toothpaste and nothing serious. Also, this was happening to me years prior to my issue with BB beginning so I don't believe they are ...
- Thu May 02, 2019 6:03 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
- Replies: 6
- Views: 16456
- Gender:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
I was just having this conversation with someone yesterday. It's rare that anyone ever responds to anything I post and it's pushing me away from this site. It definitely needs to be more interactive, but I suppose finances might be a limitation to doing that...
Also, I have a whats app group ...
Also, I have a whats app group ...
- Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11023
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Another member (Atrial) had mentioned on our previous post that we cannot smell each other because we are producing the same odour chemical compound. The unfortunate part is that because of this we won't be able to provide feedback to each other; might explain why whenever ppl on here meet they ...
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11023
- Gender:
North American Meetup
Hey,
So myself and StillHoping met up today for dinner, and of course, just like the last time we met, we still couldn't smell one another.
It's bizarre.
Nonetheless, it was really nice to just laugh and talk about all the ridiculous things that happen in our day to day life without fear of ...
So myself and StillHoping met up today for dinner, and of course, just like the last time we met, we still couldn't smell one another.
It's bizarre.
Nonetheless, it was really nice to just laugh and talk about all the ridiculous things that happen in our day to day life without fear of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.