THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by Gluten-free »

Hi Jimmy,

I have a question; why don't you upgrade this forum to have a live general chatroom that members/everybody can chat witch each other. To give other friendship and to stop the feeling that you are writing and speaking to your own. Yes people will reply, but it will be fun if we could speak with each other. I bet that this forum will be number one at google search. That will have different chatroom with different healthy and respectfull topics.

We also think this is a good idea? Vote.
whatdidido
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
Location: Western Canada
Gender:

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by whatdidido »

I was just having this conversation with someone yesterday. It's rare that anyone ever responds to anything I post and it's pushing me away from this site. It definitely needs to be more interactive, but I suppose finances might be a limitation to doing that...

Also, I have a whats app group started for a North American Meetup. Please feel free to message with your phone number if you want to connect.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by Jimi Stein »

well I can do that, we used to have chat on this site before......
it is hard to find the proper one.....that is functional and works with no bugs....post a link if you find any..
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by Jimi Stein »

now it is displayed at the bottom of the home page.....happy chatting guys
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by Jimi Stein »

now it is displayed at the bottom of the home page.....happy chatting guys
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
simple

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by simple »

I can’t seem to find the live chat button on the bottom of the home page. Is it still available?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote

Post by Jimi Stein »

nobody used it so we deleted it
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗