Hi Jimmy,
I have a question; why don't you upgrade this forum to have a live general chatroom that members/everybody can chat witch each other. To give other friendship and to stop the feeling that you are writing and speaking to your own. Yes people will reply, but it will be fun if we could speak with each other. I bet that this forum will be number one at google search. That will have different chatroom with different healthy and respectfull topics.
We also think this is a good idea? Vote.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
I was just having this conversation with someone yesterday. It's rare that anyone ever responds to anything I post and it's pushing me away from this site. It definitely needs to be more interactive, but I suppose finances might be a limitation to doing that...
Also, I have a whats app group started for a North American Meetup. Please feel free to message with your phone number if you want to connect.
Also, I have a whats app group started for a North American Meetup. Please feel free to message with your phone number if you want to connect.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
well I can do that, we used to have chat on this site before......
it is hard to find the proper one.....that is functional and works with no bugs....post a link if you find any..
it is hard to find the proper one.....that is functional and works with no bugs....post a link if you find any..
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
now it is displayed at the bottom of the home page.....happy chatting guys
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
now it is displayed at the bottom of the home page.....happy chatting guys
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
simple
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
I can’t seem to find the live chat button on the bottom of the home page. Is it still available?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Live general chatroom only for members. Vote
nobody used it so we deleted it
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.