THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by Natureisawhore
Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: okay listen UP....i think i got the cure...but give me 1week
Replies: 36
Views: 11872

I'll be waiting
by Natureisawhore
Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless and worthless
Replies: 13
Views: 7360

Thanks :)
by Natureisawhore
Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless and worthless
Replies: 13
Views: 7360

well I'm sort of in a weird situation at the moment long story, so I can't see any doctors. I just have to deal with it until I can actually go see a doctor.
by Natureisawhore
Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless and worthless
Replies: 13
Views: 7360

It gets better I hope, done feeling sorry for myself. Lets see how long it lasts this time lol.
by Natureisawhore
Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet Ups
Replies: 21
Views: 5877

We need one of these in California
by Natureisawhore
Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless and worthless
Replies: 13
Views: 7360

Yea I talked to a few friends about it but I guess they don't really know what to say. In a way it felt like they were just saying it's no big deal maybe it isn't a big deal but it sure feels like one. I know I will learn eventually to not let it bother me and just do what I need to do to get ...
by Natureisawhore
Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless and worthless
Replies: 13
Views: 7360

Feeling hopeless and worthless

I honestly don't know how all of you do it, Me being a super sensitive person I can't just brush off peoples rude comments and go on with my life. It's like every single comment I get from someone I feel like they justify why I don't need to be alive. I know I will never go through with hurting ...
by Natureisawhore
Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Water Fasting??
Replies: 4
Views: 3215

and the obvious question, did it help your breath?
by Natureisawhore
Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Water Fasting??
Replies: 4
Views: 3215

Water Fasting??

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried a water fast? I have been fasting for a while but only one day fasts and have noticed that obviously since I'm not eating anything that my breath is way better on those fasting days. My tonsil stones are easier to come out too. I have tried ...
by Natureisawhore
Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:08 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Presentation
Replies: 3
Views: 2292

Yea bb is something hard to deal with and really embarrassing. Don't give up looking and goodluck to you.
by Natureisawhore
Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Braces and Retainers
Replies: 1
Views: 16776

I had bb before I got braces and I think it stayed the same while I had the braces on. I wasn't able to floss as much and sometimes I wouldn't really brush because I didn't see a point. Why brush if your still going to have bb all day. I still have to wear my retainer at night and it does get pretty ...
by Natureisawhore
Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: Music
Replies: 4
Views: 17671

I agree with all of you, music is the only thing that keeps me sane now a days. Like Snobuni said I just wish I was able to sing along with the words while at the shows. I seen my fav band twice live ,the second time sober and it was weird that I was more relaxed being sober and I was actually able ...
by Natureisawhore
Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail
Replies: 7
Views: 3275

Hope your doing okay.
by Natureisawhore
Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Life is so empty...
Replies: 8
Views: 6647

I know exactly what you mean with the whole disease messing with our heads and that's exactly what it does. Makes us feel worthless and just alone all the time. I know how it is being so young dealing with this watching people live their lives while we just sit back and do nothing.I wish I was able ...
by Natureisawhore
Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hey Guys
Replies: 4
Views: 4239

Oh yea and...

Nice to meet you hopelessone
:)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗