Daer Halitopen,
Only part of the subjects having their tonsils are suffering from chronic fetid tonsillitis, while others do not suffer from any kind of tonsillitis at all. It means that there are probably differences regarding the Ph and other components such as various proteins and antibodies that ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A basic question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 873
- Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser treatment versus surgical removing of the tonsils
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3368
Laser treatment versus surgical removing of the tonsils
Hi to all of you,
I would like to clear to the readers, that the laser equipment should be preserved only for cryptolysis. It means vaporization of lymphatic tissue containing crypts where the bacteria, which are putrid gas producers, can exist. This procedure as you know is done under local ...
I would like to clear to the readers, that the laser equipment should be preserved only for cryptolysis. It means vaporization of lymphatic tissue containing crypts where the bacteria, which are putrid gas producers, can exist. This procedure as you know is done under local ...
- Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi Everone....acid reflux a cause
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4552
Re: Hi Everone....acid reflux a cause
[quote="tinkerbell000"]Hi,
Dear Sir,
I would like to make it clear to you, that there is no way how reflux could cause bad breat. The acid fluid cannot contain or allow anaerobic gas-producing bacteria to survive. Helico-bacter Pilori can never produce ammonia gas in concentrations that can be ...
Dear Sir,
I would like to make it clear to you, that there is no way how reflux could cause bad breat. The acid fluid cannot contain or allow anaerobic gas-producing bacteria to survive. Helico-bacter Pilori can never produce ammonia gas in concentrations that can be ...
- Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Seven ISBOR Conference
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1298
Re: Seven ISBOR Conference
Dear Dr. Michaeli,
My clinic is well equipped including video-endoscopic system. I can examine patients only in my office in Israel.
I do you take part in seven ISBOR Conference, which sincerely, I do not even know enough about.
Regards
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
My clinic is well equipped including video-endoscopic system. I can examine patients only in my office in Israel.
I do you take part in seven ISBOR Conference, which sincerely, I do not even know enough about.
Regards
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
- Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2332
My examination
Dear Jess,
My clinic is in Israel and you can find me here and then to take a tour. You will not be the first one to come for the US.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
My clinic is in Israel and you can find me here and then to take a tour. You will not be the first one to come for the US.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA.
- Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2332
Re: To Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein
Dear Jess,
The lingual tonsil is the source of the bad breath in limited part of the patients. I should examine you, and if this is the case, I hope that in relatively short time I will be able to threet these patients with the laser equipment as well.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein MD, MA.
The lingual tonsil is the source of the bad breath in limited part of the patients. I should examine you, and if this is the case, I hope that in relatively short time I will be able to threet these patients with the laser equipment as well.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein MD, MA.
- Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein has agreed to answer
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3920
Bad breath or halitophobia?
Dear Mr. Ice,
Patients who have been suffering from bad breath do not speak anymore about this very intimate and embracing subject. The fact that you are convinced that you have bad breath does not mean that this is really your situation.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA,
Patients who have been suffering from bad breath do not speak anymore about this very intimate and embracing subject. The fact that you are convinced that you have bad breath does not mean that this is really your situation.
Good luck
Professor Yehuda Finkelstein, MD, MA,
- Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosis phobia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1947
Diagnosis is a precondition for treatment
Hi,
Here we see a basic misunderstanding of the revolution that I have made in the diagnosis and treatment of bad breath. The new era that finally has evolved and the new real hope to the patients suffering from bad breath. An previously unknown disease which I the culprit of bad breath in the large ...
Here we see a basic misunderstanding of the revolution that I have made in the diagnosis and treatment of bad breath. The new era that finally has evolved and the new real hope to the patients suffering from bad breath. An previously unknown disease which I the culprit of bad breath in the large ...
- Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Contagious BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2996
Re: Contagious BB
Ok explain this one to me?
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
- Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr Yehuda Finkelstein
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1649
- Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:38 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: New Survey about Bad Breath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19784
Reflux cannot cause bad breath
Surveys are coming and coming, every half hour. Amazing.
I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils ...
I have checked them out and I can say I am really amazed. THere are mainly non vegetarian people, they do not have acid reflux ( I thought that was very important culprint of bad breath) also blood type varies, some people have tonsils ...
- Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein has agreed to answer
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3920
The role of the tonsils in our body
Dear Mr. Ice,
Our body is full of bugs and therefore so many medical and paramedical professionals have a lot of work and their live very well from the problems that the nature created. In the natural life before the ear of the modern medicine the life expectancy of the human being had been about 35 ...
Our body is full of bugs and therefore so many medical and paramedical professionals have a lot of work and their live very well from the problems that the nature created. In the natural life before the ear of the modern medicine the life expectancy of the human being had been about 35 ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: People that have tonsils removed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1661
Halitosis post tonillectomy
Dear Jimi,
By palpating the tonsillar fossae the aggregates of the remnant tonsillar tissue can be felt. In addition, the is also done the Finkelstien's smelling test, which includes massaging and squeezing separately each tonsillar fossae by the gloved index finger or the third finger. Thereafter ...
By palpating the tonsillar fossae the aggregates of the remnant tonsillar tissue can be felt. In addition, the is also done the Finkelstien's smelling test, which includes massaging and squeezing separately each tonsillar fossae by the gloved index finger or the third finger. Thereafter ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.