THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Depressed10
Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I am suffering from Bad Breath:(
Replies: 2
Views: 1749

It will be a year next month having this bad breath situation. I truly don't know what my breath smells like I haven't asked anyone but the gestures they say like "You're hot. I do know I have bad breath my kids have told me and when I talk to someone their reaction so I know when they say you are ...
by Depressed10
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I am suffering from Bad Breath:(
Replies: 2
Views: 1749

I am suffering from Bad Breath:(

I am also suffering from Bad Breath and have been doing some research on the internet and came across this profile of people that are also suffering as well as me. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work from mouthwash, flossing, brushing like I should, chewing sugarless gum but it don't ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗