THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I am suffering from Bad Breath:(

Tell us your story with bad breath
Depressed10
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

I am suffering from Bad Breath:(

Post by Depressed10 »

I am also suffering from Bad Breath and have been doing some research on the internet and came across this profile of people that are also suffering as well as me. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work from mouthwash, flossing, brushing like I should, chewing sugarless gum but it don't help not even long enough to mask the odor. I work with alot of people and always have to be in interactionbut now since this is happening I have spaced myself from family, friends, just everyone I don't do anything like I use to, I cry everyday about this, I have prayed on this situation.I have been to the dentist he keeps telling me nothing is wrong with my teeth and he don't smell it, I have went to the doctor last week they ran all labs on me in regards to my body everything is ok~What has it smelling? Because it hurts me to see people holding their nose, standing far away from me or saying gestures which I know why. I have children and I have to work to provide for them. I really need advice from someone who has experienced this and got rid of this? Help!!
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Tell us more.

When did it start? What do you think it smells like?

Etc. etc.

Let it all out, friend. :)
Depressed10
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Depressed10 »

It will be a year next month having this bad breath situation. I truly don't know what my breath smells like I haven't asked anyone but the gestures they say like "You're hot. I do know I have bad breath my kids have told me and when I talk to someone their reaction so I know when they say you are hot they are talking about my breath. I made a appt to see a periodontist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗