THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by EndInSight
Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is this psychological?
Replies: 49
Views: 13350

Here's my opinion...

First off, 100% your breath can be affected negatively by stress.

I was told by my mom a year ago that I had BB.
The only other time I remember being told I had bad breath was when I was a soph in high school. I just chewed gum and brushed whenever and didn't have a problem. I ...
by EndInSight
Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Journey - Almost Over
Replies: 13
Views: 4152

BBsmells

I only had my bottom two wisdom teeth (I didn't have any upper WT at all). The one on the left was partially impacted since I was like 17 so I'm sure bacteria was able to accumulate there as there was a tiny hole where the tooth rose above the gum and ran into my molar. When I rubbed my ...
by EndInSight
Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Journey - Almost Over
Replies: 13
Views: 4152

Haliosisux (I have a couple questions for you at the end because you seem to know your stuff and I appreciate your help): I have never heard of this Olfactory Reference Syndrome... I have 100% started to become obsessed about all smells of my body since the whole BB was brought up. Shame ...
by EndInSight
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Journey - Almost Over
Replies: 13
Views: 4152

My Journey - Almost Over

Here is a BRIEF synopsis:

Had poor oral hygiene (not nonexistent but not perfect) growing up which was my own fault.

Chewed sugarless gum all through high school to cover up my lazziness and that worked fairly well.

Had plenty of friends and g/f's who never said anything (and they would have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗