THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25626
- Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: metronidazole
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5975
- Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
- Replies: 157
- Views: 104613
- Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
- Replies: 157
- Views: 104613
- Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interview
- Replies: 1
- Views: 982
Interview
I have a very important interview coming up. My first interview at a real company after college. Is there anyway I can temporarily remove the BB or mask it. I'd appreciate all ideas. Thanks.
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where the smell is coming?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1669
Where the smell is coming?
I have BB and have a sinus infection yet the bb doesnt originate from the nose rather it comes from the mouth. Is there any link I can draw from this. Or is my bb originating from something other than my sinus disease because I've been taking nasal steroids, prednisone and other prescription to no ...
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus Disease
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2416
- Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus Disease
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2416
Sinus Disease
Has anyone been cured by the removal of a sinus disease or sinus infection. My doctor noticed that I had sinus diease and I'm now taking a nasal spray and a few others medications with the expectation that it should remove it within a month.
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Couple of questions about hydrogen peroxide
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6976
- Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Couple of questions about hydrogen peroxide
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6976
- Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reasonable caues for BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4866
Went to the dentist today and told her about my situation. She measured my gum levels and stressed how I had very healthy teeth and gums and that she doesnt believe its mouth related. Everytime I go to the dentist they rave about my teeth and they dont know why I pay so much attention to them is ...
- Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reasonable caues for BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4866
- Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reasonable caues for BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4866
Last week I went to the doctor because I've been having stuffy noses every morning and he believes I may be allergic to dust mites and subscribed me a nasal steroid. I've taken it for about a 1 week now and still not useful. Still wake in the morning with a stuffy nose. So I think I may have some ...
- Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reasonable caues for BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4866
In my opinion, since i dont have PND, i think it started when i started using mouthwash. My teeth doesnt have any problem, according to my dentist. I went to an internist and an ENT, still they didnt find anything. So its reasonable for me to think that mouthwash changed the balance of bacteria in ...
- Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reasonable caues for BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4866
Reasonable caues for BB
If you have had bb for as long as you can remember. What would be some reasonable causes for having BB?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.