THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by austin
Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vitamin deficiency?
Replies: 3
Views: 2050

halitosisux-> I can't understand how vitamin can contribute for good breath. Can you please explain about this matter?
by austin
Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: HONEY may help
Replies: 7
Views: 5319

I also use honey for breakfast, with bread. It is very good for health. But sometimes people ask me, how can I choose honey for my breakfast? I have answered that, It has a great food value and thus it is helpful for human health. [-X
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗