Hello,
one of the ENT doctors (he was in just as a holiday stand-in) I went to mentioned I should get testet for vitamine deficiency.
I asked my GP for such a test, but he didn't seem to be willing to carry out such a test, because there would be other symptoms than bad breath he said.
Anyway I want to go down every avenue to find the reason for my problem:
Does someone know exactly which kind of test I need?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Vitamin deficiency?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.