THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 30 matches
- Sun May 21, 2023 4:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Some people can’t detect bb?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3391
- Gender:
Re: Some people can’t detect bb?
Yes, They are breathing thru their mouth. Not to often but sometimes.
- Sun May 21, 2023 4:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3376
- Gender:
Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
s it possible that those people suffering from oral badbreath have acid reflux/Gerd and severe badbreath (nasal/oral) have LPR Laryngopharyngeal reflux. the first stage the acid only reach the esophagus and the last reach the throat.
Top
Yes, Via Hiatal Hernia
Top
Yes, Via Hiatal Hernia
- Sun May 21, 2023 2:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach or small intestine?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1745
- Gender:
Re: Stomach or small intestine?
I think my bad breath is from the stomach via hiatal hernia.
- Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272827
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head ...
- Wed May 07, 2014 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16253
- Gender:
low ph is working!
With a little help from metronidazole I think I'm getting closer. Tamarind will give relief for a short period of time. Made a MD appt. and told him that Tamarind, HCL or Metronidazole all have given some relief. I asked if he thought Metro / HCL together might be worth a shot. I found several ...
- Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16253
- Gender:
works for a while
It took a while but I found tamarind in a concentrated form. I mixed and drank 1/3 of the can in water 1/2 hour before dinner, 1/3 during dinner, and a 1/3, 1/2 hour after dinner, I felt a little burning after the last glass but went away in a short period of time . 2 hours later, halimeter reading ...
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach, Gut and Bad Breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2771
- Gender:
Silent Reflux
Silent Reflux is a gastro problem that might cause bad breath. Reflux reaches the throat.
- Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My diagnosis of tongue coating - by experience
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3749
- Gender:
Here's a good one?
http://aem.asm.org/content/76/9/2806.full
http://aem.asm.org/content/76/9/2806.full
- Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Not Oral
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1232
- Gender:
- Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure that you are looking for - no money or spam
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4054
- Gender:
No education for Bad Breath
Bingo! In the US their schooling is that if its not lung or liver its oral. Bad breath from liver and lung is secondary. Primary reason is oral. That's what doctor after doctor have told me. I've been told "I have lots of patients with bad breath if you have a cure let me know". I'm looking for ...
- Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smell
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1713
- Gender:
Smell
If I understand Dr. Murat, type 2 and 4 can smell their own breath and type 1 and 3 can't smell their own breath. I can not smell my breath, so I have 1 or 3 or a combination of both, of which I think I have both. A few months ago I found a way to smell my fecal breath for a split second, it was bad ...
- Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the cure that you are looking for - no money or spam
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4054
- Gender:
I also email him. He also told me the same as my Gastro said "Peristalsis" problem. He did tell me what to do "don't eat 3-4 hours before going to bed and don't eat bread or sweets for a few days, don't lie down after meals", of which my Gastro just wants to prescribe medications. I always lie down ...
- Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please make a test
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4615
- Gender:
- Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i am very close to a cure
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8222
- Gender:
- Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath? What's it like on the other side?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 9605
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.