THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Smell
Smell
If I understand Dr. Murat, type 2 and 4 can smell their own breath and type 1 and 3 can't smell their own breath. I can not smell my breath, so I have 1 or 3 or a combination of both, of which I think I have both. A few months ago I found a way to smell my fecal breath for a split second, it was bad. The first thing before I'm awake(half asleep) in the mourning if I cup one hand on the sheet blow in that hand for a split second I smell shit. This only works if I am only half awake, like my brain is not awake enough to sent the message I can't smell myself. It was a wake up of how bad it is! Most mournings I am to awake to do this.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.